QB or ...

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Seahawks, Broncos, Panthers, Steelers what do they have the Packers don't? A playoff spot. What do the Packers have that they do not have? A QB that can change the outcome in his teams favor.

Has, Ben, Delhome and Plummer are all asked to NOT lost the game. None are asked to win the game, none of those QB's are the best player on the team, or even the offense, yet they are in the Championship game.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So, Z2C, are you saying that we'll be OK in the post-Favre era, whether that be this year or in 3 years, for example????

Interesting take, I like it! :D

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What do these teams ALSO have...

Good receivers who can get open and a RUNNING GAME!

(Think of what FAvre could do with that...there'd be no stopping the Pack..)

Oh yeah..they also have a good defense and GREAT COACHES!

These QB's can easily lose a game for you too if you shut down the run!!!

That's when you need a QB who can win the game for you...

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:

Here, here 66!!! Your post is right on the money.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
So, Z2C, are you saying that we'll be OK in the post-Favre era, whether that be this year or in 3 years, for example????

Interesting take, I like it! :D
Well I'd much rather have Brett for sure, but if he/when he retires it won't be the end of the world. It's going to be hard but as pack said here

P@ck66 said:

I think we have good WR (Walker, Driver and I think Chatman is an ok 4 and I'm hoping Gardner flourishs in GB)
Our RB situation I think will be okay too. Gado is good, Green will probably sign back with GB theres a nice 1 2 punch especially if we retain Fisher.
Our OL, scares me I think that is our biggest concern on offense.
Franks and Lee I think ... and im being honest, i think we're gonna be okay. I think Franks will rebound well from his injury.

Defense. Here's where a lot more speculation on my part comes in. I think we draft a stud DE (Mario Williams?) opposite Kampman. KGB, something is gonna happen with this guy, I don't know what but just a weird feeling, maybe a trade? renegotiated contract? split time with the drafted DE? I'm not sure but he won't be full time starter at DE this year.
Grady will sign back with GB, Colin Cole and Jenkins will continue to improve with the same defense.

so...
QB, Brett (hopefully) but if he's gone I think we'll be okay with Rodgers. He won't win us games, but I don't think he's gonna lose them for us either

RB, Green then Gado

FB, Sir William nuff said

WR, Walker, Driver, Gardner and Chatman (hes not returning kicks)

TE, Franks, Lee

T, Tauscher, Clifton

G, WEAKEST LINK

C, Wells or Rug step up their play if Flanny doesnt

DE, 1st Rd pick, Kampman with KGB on passing downs

DT, Jackson, Cole and Jenkins rotating

OLB, 2nd rd pick

MLB, Barnett i think he's gonna do a lot better in his second year

OLB, Poppinga, maybe Diggs, but I think pop is gonna be starting

DB, Harris, FA, Carroll, undrafted FA or late round pick

SS, Collins, FA

P, not BJ

K, Ryan Longwell

KR/PR, draft pick

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gotcha Z2C...looks like a plan to turn this thing around. I think Mario Williams would be a helluva pick at #5. Between him and AJ Hawk, I don't think you lose with either one. I also agree with your take that Green and Jackson will be back...Longwell (I'm not so sure). Something tells me he's looking to play in a dome or warm-weather stadium and GB may have seen the last of him.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
Gotcha Z2C...looks like a plan to turn this thing around. I think Mario Williams would be a helluva pick at #5. Between him and AJ Hawk, I don't think you lose with either one. I also agree with your take that Green and Jackson will be back...Longwell (I'm not so sure). Something tells me he's looking to play in a dome or warm-weather stadium and GB may have seen the last of him.

Longwell is a stretch. He had mentioned he'd love to kick with Bidwell again as his holder and also said he heavily wonders how it would be to kick in nice climate so I dunno.

He had an awful year last year, but the year before he won I think four games with FG in the last second or OT.

I think Longwell will weigh in whoever is the holder for him however I have no idea how he will know that.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts