Q for knowledgable posters....

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Was at the game on sunday. Everytime the offense of the packers came out onto the field and got into a huddle, some big guy on the packers sideline (looked like a coach or asst.) would hold up a big 2ft X 2ft square that was orange on one side and green on the other. It was an obvious sign for brett or someone on the filed to see. Sometimes he would show the orange side, sometimes the green side.

I have been to many of the games but have never seen this before. Any ideas?

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Huh, never seen that before I will have to watch the game again to see if I can catch it. Was it Campen holding the sign, to me it sounds if it is some sort of call for the Olineman in terms of Package the Chargers might have had in the game. Just a guess though.. missed that one.

OP
OP
T

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just saw it because he was in line from me to the huddle. Some big guy....could have been campen but he looked young. I thought maybe an OL that was not dressed. White guy. Kind of looked like Kampman. Could be for the linemen except they were with there back to him.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe the orange was to remind them that Halloween is next month.

I don't know Trippmeister........I never saw that.
Did you get any good pix???

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Could have been The Network guy letting the Refs and players know when it was time to play ball again.
The networks make sure they get their commercials in before the game can go on.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know the NHL always has a red light that goes on during commercials. Not like anyones watching anyway. LOL

Wouldn't this be considered blasphemy in Canada?