Put your Carolina cap on now!

BigPlay31

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lets go packer fans, lets get behind Matt Moore and the panthers! I know what your thinking, Carolina has no shot... yea probably.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's go Panthers! I think they have a realistic shot in this game. Dallas has played poorly the last two weeks.

#@#! Jason Hanson and the Lions! LOL

Bobby Roberts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Of course the Panthers can win, but I'm really concerned about ******** up these last 2 games, along/getting with staying healthy.

We're playing 2 division rivals who know us well and have teams capable of pulling off the upset. Get ready for some tough battles the next 2 weeks for GB and stay healthy!

Then we can rest for a week to be ready to get a home win. Followed by going down to Dallas and upsetting the cowpokes!

A great month ahead where we have a chance to not only finish 14-2, but also avenge both of our loses. Gotta love it!

GO PACK GO!!!

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
that website is awesome. great idea. but i live in charlotte and can tell you this.

1. The general panther fan base would like to see us get home field advantage.
2. The general panther fan base blows and likely wont show up wearing these pictures tom.
3. the stands will be 60-40 tom. in favor of the cowboys.

sucks to live in a new city with tons of transfers still cheering for their home town team. but im one of them so i cant complain haha. go packers

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was looking forward to watching the CAR/DAL game, but it's on NFL network dammit!!!!!
I can always listen to it locally.

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
Yeah, I also live not too far from Charlotte, and panther fans seem to be very fair weathered. I went to the Panther's / Falcon's game, and the stands were half empty. It was pathetic. I kept thinking and making comments to the business folk beside me in the suite "man, if I were at Lambeau things wouldn't be like this." I have been to a couple panther games in the past and it hasn't been THAT bad.

Maybe the new quarterback and the recent big win will motivate the fans. I'm sure they'll be a ton of cowboy fans there though.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I refuse to even think about it right now.
After Detroit blew it last week, the line in Steve Goodman's Dying Cub Fan's Last Request best expresses my feelings. My hopes are "crushed like so many paper beer cups".

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Get ready boys and girls...Carolina wins this game and the Packers go from a good bet to a great bet to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl!

P.S. I'm not overlooking anyone by making the comment...just think homefield advantage throughout the playoffs is a HUGE thing.

Packerfan4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LETS GO T.O.! yes i know, BLASHPHEMY! but he's on my fantasy team and i need him to do well to win 140 bux.

edit: i need him to do well and LOSE

p.s. you look so ripped brett favre! im getting my bowflex revolution home gym in no time! www.bowflexbrett.com

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Look how much time romo has to throw. Mike Stock could get Romo numbers with this protection.

(mike Stock is GBs 100 year old special teams coach)

(hes not really 100, just really old)

Packerfan4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
god the Dallas Oline is awesome.

This is true. Hats off to the Cowboys organization in seeing a future in Dallas with Leonard Davis, just putting him in the right position with good players around him and watch him do the dirty work in the trenches

axelred13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
man this coverage on nfl.com sucks...they haven't showed any of the second quarter yet.

Members online

Latest posts