Put your Carolina cap on now!

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It seems that we've had this thread before!

Where was everybody when I screamed about the referees being on the Cowboys payroll?

You can't win in the NFL when you have the referees on Jones' payroll.

The Cowpies SUCK! Refs swallow...

RainX

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wasn't expecting much from Carolina tonight. It would've been nice if they could have won, but I wasn't surprised they lost. My hope is that the Redskins will still be in playoff contention next week and will give the Cowboys all they can handle.

We just need to take care of business against the Bears tomorrow and keep the pressure on the Cowboys. If they're going to get homefield advantage, we at least have to make them earn it on the field.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wasn't expecting much from Carolina tonight. It would've been nice if they could have won, but I wasn't surprised they lost. My hope is that the Redskins will still be in playoff contention next week and will give the Cowboys all they can handle.

We just need to take care of business against the Bears tomorrow and keep the pressure on the Cowboys. If they're going to get homefield advantage, we at least have to make them earn it on the field.

I agree.

Sometimes the best thing to do is to do nothing more than the usual... Which means taking care of business.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts