Projecting our Comp picks

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Teddy's first pick will be a guy none of us project, predict. And of course there are many who won't even predict, guess, etc. Every year, I vow to ignore ALL pre-draft stuff, as so to not get my hopes up over a player. Last year, I had man-crushes on Denzel Perryman and Eric Kendricks, as well as Paul Dawson after reading something about him saying they projected him best of all........ and we had our pick of them all at ILB! And took Damarious Randall, who most mocks had as a late 2nd, early 3rd round safety. Player appears good. But I wanted that ILB hole filled with a guy who we could plug & play in there for 8 years...... and we only added Jake Ryan.

Maybe we can find somebody worth TT trade up and select another ILB Terrell Manning again.

Not all of them. The ILB who ended up rising above the rest in the draft was Stephone Anthony who was taken just before the Packers picked. I wonder if Ted would have taken him if he had still been on the board?

D

Deleted member 6794

Not all of them. The ILB who ended up rising above the rest in the draft was Stephone Anthony who was taken just before the Packers picked. I wonder if Ted would have taken him if he had still been on the board?

The Saints selected Anthony with the pick right after the Packers drafted Randall at #30.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And here I was feeling good Pokerbrat2000 didn't call me the crazy uncle. :(

I agree House was worth keeping, just not at the price the Jags paid him. And now CB is one of the deepest spots on the team.

You did open the door and agreed as usual.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We have our own crazy uncle? :)

Naw only TJV, is only crazy in the sense of a large man being called tiny. Poppa San on the other hand really is our crazy uncle, who happens to run a cursed snack stand.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
jsonline.com has a nice story about Christian Ringo. As a 6th round pick who spent all season on the PS, expectations are, and should be low for Ringo. But as I read about him the thing that jumps out at me is that is how I would hope I’d conduct myself if I were in Ringo’s shoes. If he fails it won’t be because of lack of effort or dedication.

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/pack...rs-players-coaches-b99668622z1-368798461.html

D

Deleted member 6794

jsonline.com has a nice story about Christian Ringo. As a 6th round pick who spent all season on the PS, expectations are, and should be low for Ringo. But as I read about him the thing that jumps out at me is that is how I would hope I’d conduct myself if I were in Ringo’s shoes. If he fails it won’t be because of lack of effort or dedication.

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/pack...rs-players-coaches-b99668622z1-368798461.html

Read the article earlier today as well and I'm intrigued by what Ringo could offer for next season. PFF had him as one of the most productive defensive linemen entering last year's draft, although in a small conference.

Members online

Latest posts