Project your predictions for the other division foes.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I'm looking at the current schedule and this is how I see those other guys that could take our division title away.

Detroit 9-7

Still think they are going to be successful this year but they got a tough schedule.

Chicago 9-7

I see them starting out strong and then quickly falling apart maybe after the week they play Philadelphia.

Minnesota 7-9

Call me nuts but this is probably a year to work things through. More worried about Washed up Quarterback Success in Minnesota come next season.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Your predictions look solid to me, Bogart. Only thing I'd change is the Lions being the surprise of the division and go 10-6. The Bears will go 9-7 and maybe make the playoffs as a wildcard slot. The big question mark right now for me is the Vikings. I have great faith in him as a legend QB but what can anybody possibly to with that pitiful excuse for an offensive line? In our division too! You got Matthews, Peppers and Suh to name a few. I don't think the Vikings made a mistake going for McNabb, I think McNabb made a mistake going with the Vikings.

Division is gonna be interesting for sure. But as long as all the struggling is going on at the bottom with the Packers sitting on top of it, I'm happy.

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can see the Lions going 10-6, maybe even 11-5 if the Packers have clinched a satisfactory playoff spot by week 17. Bears can go 9-7 and that's only if everything goes as planned for them. They'll miss the playoffs though. In today's game you really have to go 10-6 or better to have a wildcard spot. Vikings can go 7-9 if McNabb plays well.

OP
OP
Bogart

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Your predictions look solid to me, Bogart. Only thing I'd change is the Lions being the surprise of the division and go 10-6. The Bears will go 9-7 and maybe make the playoffs as a wildcard slot. The big question mark right now for me is the Vikings. I have great faith in him as a legend QB but what can anybody possibly to with that pitiful excuse for an offensive line? In our division too! You got Matthews, Peppers and Suh to name a few. I don't think the Vikings made a mistake going for McNabb, I think McNabb made a mistake going with the Vikings.

Division is gonna be interesting for sure. But as long as all the struggling is going on at the bottom with the Packers sitting on top of it, I'm happy.

Thank you, I actually had them at 10-6 and changed at the last minute. I want them to prove me wrong this year, cause the last half decade all they've done is help me win bets when picking them to lose.

Minnesota has a history of success with washed up quarterbacks. They've made the playoffs with plenty of them, and the NFC title game with the better washed up ones, so I am still a little worried about McNabb going there. Not very scared, cause he's not Brett or Randall Cunnigham. I think he is like a washed up Warren moon. No doubt Moon was one of the best ever, but when he was in Minnesota, his career was over, plagued with injuries.

Staff online

Latest posts