Pro Bowl....

eastcoastpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was wondering if any of you guys and gals watch the pro bowl? I watch some of it but not all. If I am not mistaken,the afc have been winners for quite a while. They have been blowouts,I think.

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i'm boycotting on the premise that vick and his barely double digit tds were chosen over favre and another 30 td season

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Isn't it the Players who choose for the ProBowl? Boycott all ya like!

As for football going away, that no longer happens... We have ----

ARENA FOOTBALL

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IPBprez said:
Isn't it the Players who choose for the ProBowl?

players, coaches, certain journalists, and fans get votes. they say when they let the fans start to vote it turned more into a popularity contest than a recognition of a spectacular season.

NCPackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NFC won last year, 55-52.

Sounds like the NHL allstar games (when they have one). I only watch to see the Packer players and it's not hard to pick them out. Our Gold helmuts seem to really stand out against the rest of them.

NCPackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Arrow - the reason I'll watch this year? William Henderson!

Ditto!

http://www.jsonline.com/packer/news/feb05/300263.asp

"I am just honored to have the chance to coach him," NFC coach Jim Mora said. "There are a lot of great, great players. When you hear a guy who stands up and is so gracious to be nominated, it kind of sinks in on why guys like him are playing in the Pro Bowl. It isn't just talent, there is a big thing called character and he has got it."

Members online

Latest posts