Priest Holmes a Packer?

refpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone know the status of his comeback...I last heard we would know by this years preseason....He could be worth a look...I mean I beat he'd be cheap and its worth a try to add some veteran leadership to our young core of RB's......

Sorry Im not tryin to start this as a rumor, im just thinking out loud...

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing, when passing through KC about a month or two ago, I read in the paper there that "there is a slight chance" that he will return. I am amazed that the Chiefs havent cut him loose.

OP
OP
R

refpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing, when passing through KC about a month or two ago, I read in the paper there that "there is a slight chance" that he will return. I am amazed that the Chiefs havent cut him loose.

Same here...But I guess when a guy is as good as priest was, u always wait it out and see what happens. He was a beast before the injury.

Theres a player with the bengals a lineback I believe that had the same injury and is definately returning this year...

Drich318

Cheesehead
Reaction score
that is a very interesting concept. I assume TT has looked into that possibitlity. However the PACKERS STILL NEED TO DRAFT A RB!!!!!

OP
OP
R

refpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
that is a very interesting concept. I assume TT has looked into that possibitlity. However the PACKERS STILL NEED TO DRAFT A RB!!!!!

Not tryin to be a smart !@#, but even if TT looked into it, thats all he would be doing was looking....ALA the rest of the availabe backs this year...

wils0646

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Drich318 said:

Not tryin to be a smart !@#, but even if TT looked into it, thats all he would be doing was looking....ALA the rest of the availabe backs this year...

I would have liked him to sign a veteran, but TT seems to be set on getting a young RB in the draft. I'm content on that. The FA RBs this year never really wowed me this year.

OP
OP
R

refpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
refpacker said:
Drich318 said:

I would have liked him to sign a veteran, but TT seems to be set on getting a young RB in the draft. I'm content on that. The FA RBs this year never really wowed me this year.

I can see ur point..But a healthy Priest if alot different from the other available back in this years FA....Im sorry but im not impressed with this years class of RB other than Peterson who might already have worn down too much thread off his tires....Id be content on next years class mcfadden is a beast.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
id rather corey dillon for the packers, holmes is pretty much an unknown quantity these days

OP
OP
R

refpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
id rather corey dillon for the packers, holmes is pretty much an unknown quantity these days

Corey Dillion is on the down side of his career, even he knows it....Thats why he asked to leave, Moroney weas better than him and he knew it....At least you can say when holmes went out, he was the BEST in the league!!!

Members online

Latest posts