Preview of the Best 5 Packer games of 2010

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Every game is equal to 10 games of major league baseball. Winning 2 games in a row is equivalent to a 20 game streak in baseball. So it is really true that each game is critical. This is a good preseason article, but I'm looking forward to each and every game.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It still feels like a dream that I will be going to Green Bay this year to see them play the purple. It will be insane.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It still feels like a dream that I will be going to Green Bay this year to see them play the purple. It will be insane.
God knows, I hope you get to see a Packer win, and hopefully a rout in which the other team's QB gets hit hard, early, and often and leaves the game with a very sore shoulder, ribs, and head. From legal hits of course.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Every game is equal to 10 games of major league baseball. Winning 2 games in a row is equivalent to a 20 game streak in baseball. So it is really true that each game is critical. This is a good preseason article, but I'm looking forward to each and every game.
Totally true.
Baseball = 162 games.
NFL = 16 games, so 1/10th of the games.
That's not fuzzy math folks.

All I want to do is go at least 13-3 and win the Super Bowl, beating the Vikings in the playoffs. Is that axing for too much?
I also want Rodgers to be named the MVP and to show everyone he's better than the old guy, especially in the post-season.

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JBloods comment rings true.
In such a short season EVERY GAME is huge!
Top 5 games though this season in MHO: Eagles (get the season started with a win against a good young team), Vikes (x2), Jets and Pats (Two of thee best AFC teams).
The games Vs the Falcons will also be a good one. ATL will be very good this year.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Totally true.
Baseball = 162 games.

All I want to do is go at least 13-3 and win the Super Bowl, beating the Vikings in the playoffs. Is that axing for too much?
I also want Rodgers to be named the MVP and to show everyone he's better than the old guy, especially in the post-season.

Frank, any thinking fan knows Rogers is miles ahead of where The Interceptor was after 2 years starting. No comparison. 13 and 3 is a real possibility if we stay healthy. I want the Packers to send The Interceptor to permanent retirement.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Totally true.
Baseball = 162 games.

You are not asking to much. I want Rogers to lead the Packers to the next 2 Superbowl victories. Screw a street........we want to name a neighborhood after him!!!!

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts