1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Preview of the Best 5 Packer games of 2010

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by FrankRizzo, Jun 29, 2010.

1. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
  2. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,312
    Every game is equal to 10 games of major league baseball. Winning 2 games in a row is equivalent to a 20 game streak in baseball. So it is really true that each game is critical. This is a good preseason article, but I'm looking forward to each and every game.

3. VolvoD

VolvoD Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +653
    It still feels like a dream that I will be going to Green Bay this year to see them play the purple. It will be insane.

4. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    God knows, I hope you get to see a Packer win, and hopefully a rout in which the other team's QB gets hit hard, early, and often and leaves the game with a very sore shoulder, ribs, and head. From legal hits of course.

5. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    Totally true.
    Baseball = 162 games.
    NFL = 16 games, so 1/10th of the games.
    That's not fuzzy math folks.

All I want to do is go at least 13-3 and win the Super Bowl, beating the Vikings in the playoffs. Is that axing for too much?
    I also want Rodgers to be named the MVP and to show everyone he's better than the old guy, especially in the post-season.

6. packers020802

packers020802 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +55
    JBloods comment rings true.
    In such a short season EVERY GAME is huge!
    Top 5 games though this season in MHO: Eagles (get the season started with a win against a good young team), Vikes (x2), Jets and Pats (Two of thee best AFC teams).
    The games Vs the Falcons will also be a good one. ATL will be very good this year.

7. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,312
    Frank, any thinking fan knows Rogers is miles ahead of where The Interceptor was after 2 years starting. No comparison. 13 and 3 is a real possibility if we stay healthy. I want the Packers to send The Interceptor to permanent retirement.

8. turbo69

turbo69 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +41
    You are not asking to much. I want Rogers to lead the Packers to the next 2 Superbowl victories. Screw a street........we want to name a neighborhood after him!!!!