Preseason Game 2 vs Jets

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Geez, it's hilarious how many people can't cope with someone else not considering their approach a smart one :rolleyes:

Just for the record, I definitely don't consider my opinion to be more important than any other poster. But at least I don't get offended every single time another poster dares to disagree with me.

Back on topic, I'm not suggesting there aren't any other running backs out there capable of providing a better option than Hill as the team's #3 running back but in my opinion Dexter is not one of them.

You should consider your opinion to be more important than a whole lot of other posters. Have you read this forum much?

D

Deleted member 6794

For the record I (or anyone else I’ve seen)don’t get offended EVERY single time you disagree. Heck, you make it sound like we “dare” or rarely disagree with you but I personally disagree with you often, I just don’t want to bicker, I get enough of that with my wife. :roflmao:

But isn’t it interesting when YOU get called out in the same fashion? it becomes redirected back and everyone’s suddenly in the wrong, rather than just a polite “I apologize I didn’t intend it”
It stands to reason that if multiple people are having the same problem then their just might be something to it.

I'm sorry but I definitely won't apologize for posting my opinion just because some posters have an issue dealing with having different opinions.

With that being said I'm done discussing about it as I don't want to get into troubles with the mods.

Reaction score
I'm sorry but I definitely won't apologize for posting my opinion

With that being said I'm done discussing about it as I don't want to get into troubles with the mods.
Motive, Means AND Opportunity !
J/k Captain I’m just bored and having fun with ya you betcha?! .:laugh:

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Benkert should be the backup. There, I said it. He's looked terrific out there.
It was only one game, but I agree, he did look good. He threw a dime to Taylor on the sideline, and unless I'm mistaken, was going deeper in his reads than Love. Well, I hope they don't waive him to try to get him on the PS. That won't work, someone will take him.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's not forget that Benkert isn't a rookie. This is his fourth training camp and preseason, so he's actually got quite a bit more experience than Love in that respect. I haven't watched Love in practice, so I don't really know the coaching staff's comfort level with him. The coaches need to have confidence that if Rodgers goes down in Week 1, that the backup can come in and do enough to win the game.

I don't know if they have that comfort level with Love or Benkert. As someone said, both have only played against vanilla defenses in Preseason games. It is assumed that coaches are throwing complex defenses at them in practice to see how they read the defense, how the make adjustments at the line, and how they process disguised coverages as the play develops.

Douglas Mastin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How bad is Love's injury to keep him out of this game against the Jets? Or is it LeFluer wants to see more of Benkert in case Rodgers gets hurt during the season? Benkert definitely follows what LeFluer says during the game he sticks to the Game Plan!! If he plays well against Jets does Love go Injured Reserve????

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How bad is Love's injury to keep him out of this game against the Jets? Or is it LeFluer wants to see more of Benkert in case Rodgers gets hurt during the season? Benkert definitely follows what LeFluer says during the game he sticks to the Game Plan!! If he plays well against Jets does Love go Injured Reserve????

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score

.... wat

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I love scotch too, what was your choice before writing this?

Reaction score
Ahahahaha. That one just cleared my lungs better than a high grade Prescription Expectorant :roflmao: I so needed that gut chuckle

Last edited:

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
HUH? You waited almost 6 years for this to be your first post? The Jets game is now history. I know upstate NY feels like Hooterville at times but the time difference isn't half a week.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Members online

Latest posts