New York- W
Chicago-W

More realistic-
San Fran- W
Detroit- W
New England- L
New York- W
Chicago- W

I think we'll finish 11-5, but honestly people, I can see us going in and snapping Tom Brady's home winning streak. We'll beat the Giants at home, especially with inconsistent play at QB with Manning(I'll be there!). No friggin way we lose to Chicago again, especially in Lambeau. (I'll be there too!) 11-5 people! Believe it!:chisux:

Yall's thoughts?

A-Rod_is_God

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll be there for the Giants game as well. Were heading up to Milwaukee to spend Christmas with some family and it'll be my first time going to Lambeau. Beyond excited. And it would be nice to see them win because they lost when i saw them earlier this year against the Redskins.

I certainly think winning out is in the realm of possibility, but its really hard to say whats going to go down in NE

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's possible to win out. But I see us losing 2 of our last 5. We will end up 10-6. As much as it makes me want to throw up I can see us losing that game to Chicago at home too. They have a RB in Forte that can break one on the ground. We don't have that in Jackson. And we'll need our running game more than our passing game on that day I'm pretty sure.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I'd go with 10-6. We'll probably lose to the Patriots (although anything is possible, as always) and I'd put my money on us being upset in another one of those games. I hope it's not the Bears game...for my television/girlfriend/cat's sake...

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i am praying for a lion's miracle this sunday....although the bear's luck will probably result in detriot being ravaged by an earthquake and the dome falling on the entire team during practice.

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
New England is not as good as people think. Their defense is overrated. Granted they are top 8, I don't really buy them as a contender. Everyone says the win at Pittsburgh was huge which it was but everyone has bad games. The Cleveland loss was more telling. I can't wait for that game, it will reveal alot.

Packers should finish at an 11-5 minimum.

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we'll go 11-5, but I think we'll beat NE. I have a feeling we may be upset in one of the other games (either NYG or CHI)

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I believe we will win out. We had our tough loss against a top ranked team, kind of like the Pittsburgh loss last year.
Everybody picks New England as a loss but I think we win this one to balance the loss to Atlanta. The Giants are the question mark, but I believe the Packers are a better team and will win that one.
I'd rather it be decided sooner, but wouldn't it be special if we dashed every single Bears fan's dream with the final game? Too Sweet!

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
I'll be there for the Giants game as well. Were heading up to Milwaukee to spend Christmas with some family and it'll be my first time going to Lambeau. Beyond excited. And it would be nice to see them win because they lost when i saw them earlier this year against the Redskins.

I certainly think winning out is in the realm of possibility, but its really hard to say whats going to go down in NE

I will also be at that game. I am taking my nephews who have never seen snow or been in weather colder than 15 degrees. Its gonna be fun haha.

I said last week that we would go 13-3 or 12-4 now that 13-3 is no longer a possibilty I will stick to my 12-4.

Members online

Latest posts