Predict the rookie seasons

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
how do you see the upcoming season playing out for the packers rookie class on an individual level?

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In a perfect world only Ryan plays big snaps.

In reality Ryan probably has the most impressive season out of the class based off of simple opertunity. Still though I'm think he'll only be solid his rookie year.

Randell or Rollins most likely switch off being dime backs over the course of the season with Hayward starting opposite Sheilds and Hyde manning the nickel spot.

Montgomery I don't see doing anything worth wild on offense this year, sorry not a fan, but could break out as a returner.

Outside of that we got a rookie QB that looks bound for the #3 spot and guys every bit as likely to be on the PS as the active roster so I won't hold my breath on any of them this comming season

I reserve the right to change my opinions as camp battles wage and injuries mount however

D

Deleted member 6794

I expect Randall to compete with Hayward for the starting job opposite of Shields. Rollins will most likely get snaps playing in the slot, possibly taking over Hyde as the nickel CB. Montgomery will be the primary kickoff returner and maybe get some touches on screens or out of the backfield.

I agree with RRyder that Ryan will probably get most snaps out of this year´s rookie class, hopefully he´s able to make a decent impact as a rookie. I don´t expect anything out of Hundley (still have a hard time understanding giving up two picks to select him). Ripkowski could have an impact as a special teamer while Ringo may provide some inside pass rush in subpackages. Backman´s playing time will depend on what happens with Quarless down the road.

The undrafted rookies with the best chance to make the team include John Crockett, LaDarius Gunter, Matt Rotheram and James Vaughters IMO.

Members online

Latest posts