Poor Browns Fans

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Yeah it really is sad. Funny thing is when I saw Colt McCoy in some of the preseason games this year, I thought they were going to be pretty solid. The WCO looked like it was going to work out well for them.

You have to give it to their fans, though. A lot of them still stick by their team despite how poorly they do. Whereas a lot of people that live in Cleveland just jump on the Steelers bandwagon. For obvious reasons.

The fact that the Browns are in a division where they have to compete against the Steelers and Ravens doesn't help their cause either. It's just really sh!tty situation for Cleveland.

I don't think Colt McCoy is an NFL starter.
He looks like a back up if you ask me.

They only looked good in preseason because most winning teams don't take preseason very seriously, while the losing teams of recent years seem to take it seriously as it's evaluation on who is going to win the starter job, so they play lights out.

All I heard when they brought in Holmgren was how they were going to win, and be restored to them good ole "glory days" and I just sat down and thought for a little while, how Holmgren could possibly not screw this up, and I'm not very shocked at the results.

You know, when he first arrived in Green Bay and had Favre as the starter, he brought in Jim McMahon as a back up, which I always thought was for the need of a veteran quarterback to give advice and help out the younger starter. He kinda did the same thing in Seattle, bringing in Warren Moon whom was at the end of his career, but this time, the veteran was the starter in building an offense, before he handed the keys to a younger guy, whom also was on his roster in Green Bay; Hasselbeck. First thing I expected him to do in Cleveland was find a washed up quarterback to help re-build the West Coast Offense, cause after all, you do need a veteran one to start mentoring the youngsters, but instead he went for Seneca Wallace, just because he knew him from Seattle, which I thought was a waste.

Holmgren wasted the entire 2010 season just so they could say Mangini had a chance in Cleveland. Now this year, he's wasted the entire season with an unproven quarterback that can't lead a West Coast scheme, probably because he was pushed into being the starter, with not much time to learn, but that's more than the issue. Their receiving corps has been a laugh for years, there one genuine player the last few years (Cribbs) is made a WR, shows how desperate they really are to find good WR.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I'm waiting for the latest video sensation from this guy....although I don't think he'll ever top that first one!:)

Members online

Latest posts