1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Police not recommending charges in Packers case

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by olwig420, Jun 8, 2010.

1. olwig420

olwig420 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    MILWAUKEE -- Police don't plan to recommend pressing charges against a Green Bay Packers player accused of sexual assault by two women who changed their statements during the investigation, the chief overseeing the investigation said Monday.
    Delton Police Chief Tom Dorner said he expects to forward the investigation's findings to prosecutors by Tuesday, but he thinks they would have a hard time proving a case.

Read more: Police not recommending charges in Packers case - Sports Breaking News - MiamiHerald.com

The attorney for Green Bay Packers cornerback Brandon Underwood said Tuesday that, once the facts are fully known in a weekend incident involving two women at a Lake Delton resort, his client will be cleared.

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/95872904.html

Very good news.

2. Mushroom

Mushroom Packer Owner/Shareholder

Ratings:
    +106
    Indeed!:happy0005:

3. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    they might hit him with prostitution charges is the latest.

4. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    How can that be?
    That would be contrary to the report filed by the slutty ho's. Well both of their reports since they were different.

5. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    Maybe because they themselves don't want to be charged with prostitution?

6. Sunshine885500

Sunshine885500 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +55
    Coming back to my first point! Does anyone know the name of the Ho's or has anyone seen their faces? Are they gonna be charged for filing a false claim of rape? This is a major problem and America has looked past it repeatedly. What happens when someone is raped or actually sexually assaulted. Let's posterize their asses on the billboards, television stations, & news papers. Why should they get off with a prostitution charge only. Is that justice to those who are assaulted? When is gonna stop?

7. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
  8. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,312
    The kid is guilty of poor judgement. Next case.

9. TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe TheGiftedApe

Ratings:
    +77
    hopefully BU learned his leasson

10. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    One would hope he would've learned his lesson after being kicked out of Ohio State and being given another shot by Cincinnati...

But I guess some guys need to screw up 4 or 5 times before they learn their lesson...

11. Mushroom

Mushroom Packer Owner/Shareholder

Ratings:
    +106
    Hmmm, didnt know that...adds a little depth to his character case though, eh?
    I hope he takes his final notes from this saga and uses them to keep him in line in the future. I made BAD mistakes from ages 14-23 and thankfully never harmed anybody but myself. I believe when his adult maturity sets in he'll be an ok guy :)
    ---Raises glass to BU's future----