Police not recommending charges in Packers case

olwig420

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MILWAUKEE -- Police don't plan to recommend pressing charges against a Green Bay Packers player accused of ****** assault by two women who changed their statements during the investigation, the chief overseeing the investigation said Monday.
Delton Police Chief Tom Dorner said he expects to forward the investigation's findings to prosecutors by Tuesday, but he thinks they would have a hard time proving a case.

Read more: Police not recommending charges in Packers case - Sports Breaking News - MiamiHerald.com

The attorney for Green Bay Packers cornerback Brandon Underwood said Tuesday that, once the facts are fully known in a weekend incident involving two women at a Lake Delton resort, his client will be cleared.

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/95872904.html

Very good news.

Sunshine885500

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Coming back to my first point! Does anyone know the name of the Ho's or has anyone seen their faces? Are they gonna be charged for filing a false claim of ****? This is a major problem and America has looked past it repeatedly. What happens when someone is ***** or actually sexually assaulted. Let's posterize their ***** on the billboards, television stations, & news papers. Why should they get off with a prostitution charge only. Is that justice to those who are assaulted? When is gonna stop?

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
One would hope he would've learned his lesson after being kicked out of Ohio State and being given another shot by Cincinnati...

But I guess some guys need to screw up 4 or 5 times before they learn their lesson...
Hmmm, didnt know that...adds a little depth to his character case though, eh?
I hope he takes his final notes from this saga and uses them to keep him in line in the future. I made BAD mistakes from ages 14-23 and thankfully never harmed anybody but myself. I believe when his adult maturity sets in he'll be an ok guy :)
---Raises glass to BU's future----

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts