Playoffs & Pro Bowl

ColtsFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As a die hard Colts fan and a huge fan of Brett Favre, what do the Packers faithful think about you all not making the playoffs and Brett making the Pro Bowl?

Rodgersfan1985

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1) The only reason Brett made it to the probowl is because its a POPULARITY contest!!!!! I cant believe that Rivers is not goin!!

2) The reason we cant make the playoffs is because of our ****** Dline not gettin to the passer so the QB can sit back all day and find his target. Oh and no run defense too which Ill put on our Dline also so yeah its not because of the quarterback we're 5-9.

wischeez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgersfan1985 said:
1) The only reason Brett made it to the probowl is because its a POPULARITY contest!!!!! I cant believe that Rivers is not goin!!

2) The reason we cant make the playoffs is because of our ****** Dline not gettin to the passer so the QB can sit back all day and find his target. Oh and no run defense too which Ill put on our Dline also so yeah its not because of the quarterback we're 5-9.

Boy am I glad to see that someone understands this.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree with the above post. Favre has about as much right going to the Pro Bowl as I do. How do you lead the league in interceptions and be the Pro-Bowl starter? I call this the Warren Sapp affect. People getting voted in the Pro-Bowl on name recognition only.

gman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett favre is at the probowl and I personaly liked him but he started loosing a bit of his magic over the last few years. He has so much popularity and he got voted into the probowl. If it was skill he would not be going because he leads the league in interseptions. He should have retired after the 07 season on the PACKERS not on the jets. I am not surprised that the packers aren't in the playoffs because they don't have Favre. Overall brett favre is pretty great.

ndjb04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Brett does deserve to go to the PB. He is playing on a team that has turned it's self around immensely in only one year.

Rodgersfan1985

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ndjb04 said:
I think Brett does deserve to go to the PB. He is playing on a team that has turned it's self around immensely in only one year.

Than you could say the same thing with chad pennington in Miami. CMON admit it, favre doesnt deserve to goto the PB this year!!

pseudocide

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgersfan1985 said:
ndjb04 said:

Than you could say the same thing with chad pennington in Miami. CMON admit it, favre doesnt deserve to goto the PB this year!!

but he's leading the league!*

*in interceptions

ndjb04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pseudocide said:
Rodgersfan1985 said:
ndjb04 said:

but he's leading the league!*

*in interceptions

Miami's biggest improvement is not from Pennington it is from the new coach that they have. I believe they actually lost talent in the offseason and are still better than last year

Sparano should be the PB coach for the AFC.

spartacheese520

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre gets voted almost on a yearly basis but he never attends them anyways so hopefully somebody like Rivers (who deserves to go) takes his place. Besides, it's just the pro bowl, a meaningless game.

Members online

Latest posts