1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Players speak frankly on what is ailing Packers

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by longtimefan, Nov 12, 2009.

1. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,483
    Offense clears the air - JSOnline

2. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    That was a great article...

Like it said, it's a start. But it may be too little too late. There need to be actions on the field following those words...

But it's a start.

3. bad93ex

bad93ex Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7
    We will see if this translates to anything better on Sunday.

4. FanOfTheGame

FanOfTheGame Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    This is kind of a double edged sword. On the one hand, if the Packers suddenly "click" and start winning important games we could get to the post season. On the other hand, it doesn't sound like it would be because the coach did or said anything. It's the veterans who had to take charge. The veterans will have accomplished in a few hours what the coach couldn't in half of a season.

5. DILLIGAFF

DILLIGAFF Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Well said, that sums up my feelings on the whole thing.

6. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    GREAT point... Totally agree...

But, I've allways felt that a really great team can win with almost any coach...

But we're not a really great team. Unfortunately, we need good coaching to suceed...

7. Quientus

Quientus Oenophile

Ratings:
    +33

Every team needs it leaders on the field ... - No coaches will be succesful without having "apparent" leaders on-field ... Coaches aren't playing, and thus needs their "right hands" to take charge when playing ...

Untill (according to the article) now, that is a very important aspect that the Packers "seemed" to be missing this season and the season before ...

Good article and perhaps the Packers should have more of those sessions (internally) for a little while longer ... I don't know ...

In my opinion "Veterans" are supposed to be doing this ... "New" guys always (some times on purpose) needs veterans to "lean up against" when the going gets tough ...