Planning on going to my first Packer game/trip to Wis...

maccadon3000

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi everybody. Obviously by my post count, you can tell I'm new here, but I wanted to ask the experts' opinions on my first trip to Green Bay. I'm planning on making the drive from Columbus, OH to GB for the Broncos game in early October. I have no idea of where to go and what to do. I'll probably drive up on Saturday and then stay the night and go back Monday morning. Are there any less expensive hotels near Lambeau? Are there any bars I need to see before I die? :) I won't know anyone and will be coming alone, so what do I do for pre game festivities: bar? random tailgate? I don't want to be "that guy" that comes out of no where and starts eating food, and I also don't want to be wierd by offering a free 12 pack to someone. Anyways, can you guys make my first live pro football experience one for the books? So much thanks in advance.

OP
OP
M

maccadon3000

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know what, I did some searches and found plenty of posts and information that you guys and gals have already posted. I'm sorry for cluttering the message boards with another "My first time at Lambeau" thread. Please excuse the newby! That being said, if anyone wants a Columbus, OH Packer fan to show up at their tailgate for the Broncos game, I'd be more than happy to meet fellow fans and add to the beer supply. Thanks for looking and take care.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts