PikeBadger trade back Mock - PFF

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
My mock trading back into early round 2 to acquire more top 100 picks. I think guys like Brisker,Chenal, Moore and Shakir can be used in multiple formations in various ways to create mismatches and mayhem which is what I was looking for. I view Tom as likely being a future guard. I hit most of my targeted positions of perceived need. Would like your thoughts.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did not address W/O sufficiently for me. Moore is probably very good but he would be the 2nd receiver we pick. imho And to do that; we have to keep # 22

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
13 picks isn’t realistic, but these exercises are half just for fun.

Like your taste in players!

I think they need receivers better suited to play outside.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
13 picks isn’t realistic, but these exercises are half just for fun.

Like your taste in players!

I think they need receivers better suited to play outside.

Your last point was the first thing I saw, although love both of those guys just not the direction we need to add IMO.

I do have a sneaky suspicion that Khalil could be able to handle outside snaps, he seems to have the foot work but needs the polish.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
I fiddled with that simulator to play with the idea of trading up for Jameson Williams.

Moved up to #9 and gave up #53.

9. J. Williams, WR, UA

Moved down from #28 to #37 and picked up pick #80.

37. L. Hall, iDL, UH

59. A. Pierce, WR, CIN

80. N. Cross, S, MAR

92. L. Goedeke, OL, CMU

132. M. McFadden, LB, UI

140. D. Robinson, ED, MIAOH

171. D. Bellinger, TE, SDSU

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Your last point was the first thing I saw, although love both of those guys just not the direction we need to add IMO.

I do have a sneaky suspicion that Khalil could be able to handle outside snaps, he seems to have the foot work but needs the polish.

I’m reversed— I think Shakir is more a pure slot but that Moore could play anywhere.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’m reversed— I think Shakir is more a pure slot but that Moore could play anywhere.

Interesting.

Moore could become what Tyreek was for the Chiefs and move everywhere for sure. I honestly wish we needed more slot play because I’d want Skyy in Green Bay pretty strongly.

OP
OP
PikeBadger

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
I was going by playing offense a little different this year with more TE and RB snaps and less WR snaps. I'd like to see LaFleur change the offense a bit and take advantage of smaller defensive players more.

OP
OP
PikeBadger

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score

Would love to hear yours and Dantes thoughts on my picks of Kinnard, Tom, Flott, Butler and Vrabel please.

I have a feeling that Flott is a guy that needs a redshirt or two seasons to fill out physically. I like having three 7th round picks. Those are guys to hide on your practice squad for a year or two.

Also was very happy to get the additional 2nd and 3rd round picks in 23 from teams that have the potential to struggle in 22.

Was very surprised to see how differently the players were ranked from picks 15-300 in PFF and PFN. I think this could be a good year to have a big basket of picks.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tom is one of my favorite versatile OL in the draft after the second round closes. There is a chance he is there early Day 3 but I could see a case for wanting to get him at 92 especially depending who else is off the board at that point.

I honestly believe Tom minimum makes Newman better if he holds that starting spot or a depth reserve with Tom starting at RG…he also could push and take RT if we chose to have him focus there.

I do like a few other pure tackle prospects I think could be more of a RT purest but Tom specifically is a guy I love.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Interesting.

Moore could become what Tyreek was for the Chiefs and move everywhere for sure. I honestly wish we needed more slot play because I’d want Skyy in Green Bay pretty strongly.

I would be totally fine with them adding him to the mix as long as they also add some WR talent that profiles more as a true outside guy.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would be totally fine with them adding him to the mix as long as they also add some WR talent that profiles more as a true outside guy.

I concur...be a bogged down slot room with Cobb, Amari, big slot Lazard and Skyy....but that's a diverse and multi-faceted slot room LOL