Picking up cut players

paxvogel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am not upset about not trading for Stallworth although it would have helped. May have been too costly. But we need some veteran help on OL and I hope someone will get cut that will help. Didn't work last year and we need to talk trade if we have to.

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
paxvogel said:
I am not upset about not trading for Stallworth although it would have helped. May have been too costly.

That seems to be the general concensus everytime a potential impact FA goes to another team. It's starting to sound like putting together a winning team will be "too costly" altogether.

Talent doesn't come cheap. Maybe someone should tell TT that. :roll:

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We are obviously not talented and/or thin at several positions and the scouting department and front office should be working overtime this weekend to see if there are upgrades available following the big cutdown.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Losing a 3rd'er plus a player for Donte = not worth it at all

Good move by the Packers by not making this trade.

Drich318

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's wait and see who is available, but I wouldn't hold your breathe for immediate help. Our OL is gonna be Tauscher, Spitz, Wells, and Clifton, with either Moll or Colledge as the other guard. Period.

TomAllen

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Drich318 said:
Let's wait and see who is available, but I wouldn't hold your breathe for immediate help. Our OL is gonna be Tauscher, Spitz, Wells, and Clifton, with either Moll or Colledge as the other guard. Period.

Why? Is that chiseled in stone somewhere?

How do you know, or are you just surmising from TT's rigid, inflexible, un-creative, and stubborn nature?

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well so be it they werent to bad in the bangals game i'm just worried about clifton i hope he can hold up his knees seem to give out so i just hope he can stay healty :D

Members online

Latest posts