Pick your winners for Divisional Weekend

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A lot of picks for the Panthers, I see. They have played Seattle tough the last three years(losing the three games by only a combined thirteen points) but this game is in Seattle. The three they lost were in Carolina. If they can't beat them at home, I just don't see them going on the road and doing it. That streak of Super Bowl Champions not winning a playoff game the following season is bound to end at some point anyway...

ICEBOWLER

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GB/Dallas is a toss up
Ravens will play Brady tough but it's difficult to pick against them in Foxboro
I believe Denver takes care of Indy - Colts are quite capable of laying the egg (see the Dallas game)
As much as I'd like to see Carolina handle the Sea Hags - I think the Hags win in a squeaker

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Packers
Lions-Sorry, I still think they won that game and have them beating the Seahawks.
Patriots
Broncos

Pack12TX

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PACKERS, Seahawks, Patriots, Broncos

The football GOD's want to see Green Bay vs Seattle again....

Bridcarper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Less than 5 hours to go until the Baltimore @ New England programme starts. Gotta get to the store for some beer before it starts.

Bridcarper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a sneaking suspicion that Baltimore keep it within striking distance.

Hope so. I hope both tonight's games are closely matched and go right to the 4th quarter with the result still in doubt. Would like to see the Pat's nick it though.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll go with Patriots, Seahawks, Packers and Broncos. Kind of uncomfortable picking all favorites and home teams, but what the hey.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Less than 5 hours to go until the Baltimore @ New England programme starts. Gotta get to the store for some beer before it starts.
Obviously not raised in Wisconsin. Beer is on the weekly shopping list and goes in the 'fridge (if you don't have a 2nd one) before the milk or butter.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts