Pick your teams

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
JavonWalker084 said:
Favreforever721 said:
Yeah...but the Queens fans would start bragging about how they are getting to the Big Game and we aren't :lol: :lol:

yeah thats what eagles fans do too, i can attest to that

I'll back you upon that Javon :puke:

It was fun when they lost the NFC title games though, like I will never forget listenting to Merill Reese at my friends' house while watching the loss to the Bucs...

the last game at veterans stadium, duce staley scored, it was 7-0 early, the eagles hopes were high...they fall behind and try a come back and i'll never forget when ronde barber picked off the mcnabb pass and ran it back...about 20 seconds of silence followed by Merill Reese saying "...and the Eagles will lose the nfc championship game, the last game at veteran's stadium"...if their window of opportunity was ever open, it was then, they would've trounced the raiders

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the Pack can's be in Superbowl XLI, I think I would like to see the Saints and the Raiders play for it.

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley

Since69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Colts/Giants - The Manning Bowl

Good for revenue and pre-game hype... but man that's an awful lot of ugly on the screen at the same time.

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NFC - Bears (for my Dad if I can't pick the Pack)
AFC - KC Chiefs (don't know why it's one of the few I don't hate)

pantherd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Since69 said:

Good for revenue and pre-game hype... but man that's an awful lot of ugly on the screen at the same time.

Panthers vs. Colts

But I like your Manning Bowl if I can't choose the home team. I'm surprised that only 2 people prior have gone with Carolina. I suppose it's more of what you "want" to see vs. what you are "most likely" to see. This seems to be our year.

AFC Alternate: Cincy

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pantherd said:
Since69 said:

Panthers vs. Colts

But I like your Manning Bowl if I can't choose the home team. I'm surprised that only 2 people prior have gone with Carolina. I suppose it's more of what you "want" to see vs. what you are "most likely" to see. This seems to be our year.

AFC Alternate: Cincy

I rooted for the Panthers in the SB against the Gaytriots. Last year I was a little upset watching Steve Smith(One Bad *****) burn our CBs, allowing the Panthers to beat my Bears but I eventually gained more respect for the Panthers especially after the throttling the Bears gave them earlier in the year(it was pretty much an ego rebuilder for the Panthers in the playoffs until the NFC game). I wanted the Panthers to destroy the Squaks but in the that environment(Seattle) I don't think it was possible. I wouldn't mind seeing the Panthers go all the way. It's pretty cool to see teams that haven't won it yet get a SB win. Good Luck!

pack4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NFC - Cardinals
AFC - don't care

living in AZ, would be fun to see the Cardinals do something for once, they got some weapons this year

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the Pack's not there...I head to the desert where it's the AFC(always fun cycle) YZ 490 vs the NFC( 90 F*ing Coors). Was a great time this year. Didn't hear the game until halftime when I was going past Barstow!!