Reaction score
Michael Montgomery II
Position: Defensive Tackle/End
College: Texas A&M
Height: 6-5
Weight: 276
Hometown: Tenaha, Texas

OVERVIEW
Montgomery is a collegiate defensive end who might follow the route of former Aggies down lineman Rocky Bernard (Seattle) and shift to tackle at the pro level. While he has hopes of playing in the NFL, he is not the first person in his family to play professional sports. His mother, Rosie Kellum, was inducted into Stephen F. Austin's Athletic Hall of Fame after an All-America career with the Ladyjack basketball team from 1978-80. She went on to a professional basketball career with the Nebraska Wranglers, which she led to the league title in 1981.
Montgomery earned all-district and all-state honors, and was named a Tri-Defensive Player of the Year in the district as a senior at Center High School. He posted 112 tackles as a senior and made three quarterback sacks and registered 97 stops and 10 sacks as a junior. Montgomery also earned all-district and all-region honors in basketball.

Montgomery was an all-conference and All-America defensive lineman at Navarro Junior College. He recorded 56 tackles and five sacks in 2002 and posted 75 stops and a sack his freshman campaign.

He played in 10 games as a reserve defensive end at Texas A&M in 2003, making 43 tackles (22 solos) with a sack and seven stops for losses. Montgomery moved into the starting lineup as a senior, recording 78 tackles (25 solos) with five sacks, eight stops behind the line of scrimmage and an interception. In 22 games with the Aggies, he registered 121 tackles (47 solos), six sacks for minus-23 yards and 15 stops for losses of 56 yards. He returned an interception 14 yards, deflected two passes and had five quarterback pressures. He also recovered two fumbles and caused another.

ANALYSIS
Positives: Has good size with solid upper body muscle tone, adequate quickness and a frame that can carry more bulk

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
JavonWalker084 said:
SlickVision said:
lol copy cat!! :)

lol...i have nothin better to do, i check to see when we're picking, saw you didn't post a bio so i put it up...i was actually happy for this pick

Ya, I had to change the oil in a friends car and shower. Plus the Pack keeps trading down and got too confusion :)

thx for picking up the slack!

Members online

Latest posts