Peyton to Denver Broncos

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Good luck Peyton.

I think I am relieved he is not in the Colts division. And I felt SF was SB or bust and kinda scary. I hate Moss.

Good luck Tebow.

Congrats Elway, you got your man. A HOF QB to follow in your foot steps.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Have you seen the Broncos forum since Peyton first visited? They shoved Tebow under a bus pretty damn quickly lmao.

I will have to go check cause that's pretty funny when they were badmouthing their HoFer Elway and saying he wasn't giving Tebow a chance at first.

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I will have to go check cause that's pretty funny when they were badmouthing their HoFer Elway and saying he wasn't giving Tebow a chance at first.

I was kinda pulling for Denver in the end. Their fans seemed the most passionate over him. More then SF who was like "ZOMG we rule" and the dead beats on the Titans forums.

I know Elway must be jumping around today.

I also know Peyton loves to talk with football legends. He and Elway will be becoming best buddies.

Don't forget, Elway understands what is is like to be an aging HOF QB with little SB success.

Peyton needed a friend.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I was kinda pulling for Denver in the end. Their fans seemed the most passionate over him. More then SF who was like "ZOMG we rule" and the dead beats on the Titans forums.

I know Elway must be jumping around today.

I also know Peyton loves to talk with football legends. He and Elway will be becoming best buddies.

Don't forget, Elway understands what is is like to be an aging HOF QB with little SB success.

Peyton needed a friend.

Elway was 0-3 in the Super Bowl before winning one. The way Elway went out, finally winning out, and do a back to back is how any fan dreams of their favorite quarterback to go out a legend.

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Elway was 0-3 in the Super Bowl before winning one. The way Elway went out, finally winning out, and do a back to back is how any fan dreams of their favorite quarterback to go out a legend.

I am not sure it can happen with Peyton because the NFC is so competitive. I favor the NFC team again.

But, I am laughing a bit since Peyton vs. Brady can live on.

Watch out for the Chiefs....Romeo has often needled Peyton. And Rivers usually beats Peyton.

Overall if 8-8 can win your division I get where Peyton is coming from too. And he is getting PAID. big. Not even the Colts could give him what Denver is.

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
This makes sense
According to a tweet quoted on the Bronco's board Peyton said his head told him to go to SanFran but his heart told him to go to Denver. He said Elway also had a lot to do with the decision.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
If the 49ers were "instant Super Bowl favorites" signing Manning, then what will this make Denver?

I never studied the Colts defense but I can say John Fox is a good defensive coach, from how he played out in Carolina. But their defense still could use some work, no doubt.

I like Fox, would be a liar if I said I didn't (even though I hated him constantly spanking the Saints :mad:) but he never really had a good offense. Jake Delhomme was a good QB before he started getting injured and throwing picks like no tomorrow.

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
The Denver D just seemed to struggle IMO with the Pats and Lions. So yeah not a great sign they had issues with top offenses, mostly top TEs.

But, having Peyton is a lot better then Tebow. Maybe they score more then 10 points. Or don't need to rely on a 56 yard FG and a lucky fumble to steal a win against a **** team.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Have you seen the Broncos forum since Peyton first visited? They shoved Tebow under a bus pretty damn quickly lmao.
That describes it to a T.
As in Timmy Tbag T of what they did with him.
And you know what?
I don't feel bad for him one bit.

If the Broncos go on to win the big one with Peyton, as long as it's not against the Pack, I'll be OK with that.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought he would go to Tennessee. Where does Tebow go now?
Wherever he goes, will the Tbow mania happen again next season?
Will he continue to be over-rated?
All I hope is that he will either end up as a bench warmer or on a losing team.

LMAO at all those fans who bought his jerseys.
Those things ain't cheap.

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I hope this works out for Manning in the end even though I am not a Broncos fan or anything like some Colts fans who adopted them as their new second team. I never really liked Denver.

I mean, I think Elway was dead set on getting rid of Tebow. He had to get a bigger name though so fans could understand.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
On ESPN 74% said Denver will win the SB. I'd bet at least 70% out of the people in the 74% live in Colorado. It will be impossible for them to win as the Packers are going to win SB XLVII in New orleans next year

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I am still leaning towards the NFC to take the SB again next year.

Actually this is a good time to rebuild in the AFC IMO. The NFC is hot.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Had Peyton went to the 49ers he would've had to play the NYG's in the reg. season & possibly in the playoffs so that could've been the deceiding factor on why he didn't go to San Fran. Plus the NFC is a tougher road to the SB again this year.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Broncos schedule looks kinda tough too.
As of now ESPN said the Broncos have one of the toughest schedules. They(ESPN)said the NYG's have a tougher schedule. My opinion is that the team that wins the SB should have the toughest schedule.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts