Peter King's Executive of the Year is...

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Based on the 2009 draft alone, this is a no-brainer I think. Raji, Matthews, T.J. Lang, Quinn Johnson, and Brad Jones all making significant contributions this year, ON A WINNING/PLAYOFF team.

I capitalized those two words, because some people deem a draft successful solely on the fact that the players get on the field. Its one thing to get a lot of playing time on a losing team; its quite another to actually contribute to a WINNING team.

dewitt60

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Considering it generally takes a player up to 5 years to be a consistant contributer the 09 draft is remarkable. Raji especially since D interior lineman take the longest.
Good job Ted.

DILLIGAFF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TT deserves the praise for the many things he has done well, my only knock on him is his neglect of the O-line that almost cost the Pack the season. That is a clear miss on his part. MM and the coaches deserve a pat on the back getting that O-line to a respectable status by the end of the season

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great - but, who is Peter King? How many NFL franchises has he run to be able to make such a claim? To me, it's no different than having Skip Bayless in yer corner.

We all know TT is pretty solid, so having Peter King validate it means the world. :)

Ted's Zombie Army

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great - but, who is Peter King? How many NFL franchises has he run to be able to make such a claim? To me, it's no different than having Skip Bayless in yer corner.

We all know TT is pretty solid, so having Peter King validate it means the world. :)

Since when do you need to run an NFL franchise in order to have an opinion about who you think is the best executive? Does this mean we can now dismiss all your opinions about the 4 since you have never quarterbacked an NFL franchise?

danielchile

Cheesehead
Reaction score

So, if Peter King opinion about TT means nothing because he has never commanded an NFL franchise, why should we even consider yours about anything except being a troll? :tomato:

Members online

Latest posts