Pats/Chargers 4th Quarter Game Day Chat.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last week. Some of us logged into game day chat and rooted on the Giants. It was fun, but it also worked. The Packers are hosting the NFC Championship.

I am a superstitious feller.

If it is not a blow out- I will be in game day chat for the Fourth Quarter of the Chargers/Pats game.... Rooting on the Chargers.

Although, I would love to see the Packers end the Pats dream in catastrophic manner in the final game of the season, I would feel a whole lot better if they step onto the feild today knowing if they win have to prepare for the Chargers in Glendale AZ; and not the Pats.

Besides.... Boston as a city has had enough winning already.

R.P.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll be in the tromadz lounge(gameday chat) all day, drinking and scouting our superbowl opponent.

olpete

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not watching it......but it must be bad. :(

Well, Rivers has tossed one really bad interception, but all in all neither team looks all that impressive. If the Bolts can get a field goal, they'll go into half down by 5. For that they should be really thankful.

olpete

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is it just my bias or the quality of opponents, but do the Patriots not look "great"? People are talking about them being the greatest team of all time. Shady Brady is supposedly the greatest of all time.

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This has seriously been one of the most boring games I've ever watched! Haha! Hopefully the NFC championship game has more action, in our favor of course! Haha!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man....i'm SOOOO nervous right now!!!
Kickoff is in a few minutes........i'm gonna lose it!!! :shock: