Patriots Fan Here...

jhensiak

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Considering the history the Pat's have against the NFC Norris division I know they want no part of the Pack is the Superbowl LOL!!! Just Kidding :D I am from Wisconsin but live in AZ and am going to the SB and Pack / Pat's is the matchup I want to see! Being at the SB and beating the 18-0 Pats would be the experience of a lifetime. "Is this heaven or what!!??!!!!!"

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Considering the history the Pat's have against the NFC Norris division I know they want no part of the Pack is the Superbowl LOL!!! Just Kidding :D I am from Wisconsin but live in AZ and am going to the SB and Pack / Pat's is the matchup I want to see! Being at the SB and beating the 18-0 Pats would be the experience of a lifetime. "Is this heaven or what!!??!!!!!"

Hockey fan? :p

BlueMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to the board, Rascus. You guys certainly have something to be proud of this year (and this decade).

Hopefully, it'll be a Pack/Pats matchup...and we'll get the chance to knock off the team with the best record in NFL history. Hey, ya can't ask for a greater opportunity than that;).

Good luck this weekend...

TM

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vike4life...I did say that I sure hope we get the chance for that rematch...I know that our team is capable of being beaten...but no I dont really believe the Chargers will do it....though it is possible I dont see it happening.....right now I believe Green Bay is the only team with a chance to beat New England...if I sound overconfident...so be it...any idea how you'd really feel if your team were in our position?

By the way Id be the first to congratulate them if they were to win...

I guess I would feel like I did in 98. When I thought we couldn't be beaten. Only to have the "Dirty Birds" beat us at the shitrodome.

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nothing personal, but I live in Massachusetts, and the Patriots are pretty boring to watch. WR screens all over the place, bombs to Moss, and so many free agent pickups that it's like cheering for the Lakers when Malone and Payton went there. I want the Patriots in the SB.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Well this might hurt the Pats focus a bit.. can you imagine the media storm that would take place in the build up to the superbowl if the Pats advance.

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/football/patriots/view.bg?articleid=1066961&srvc=home&position=0

A temporary restraining order has been issued against Patriots [team stats]’ receiver Randy Moss, after a Florida woman alleged he beat her and then refused to allow her to seek medical attention on Jan. 6, according to court documents.

Rachelle Washington, 35, of Fort Lauderdale, filed a petition for a restraining order in Broward County on Monday. A temporary injunction was issued Monday against Moss by the Broward County court, ordering him to stay at least 500 feet away from her, her home and her car.

At Gillette Stadium this morning, Moss addressed the allegation, saying he’s “never laid a hand on a woman in 30 years.”

He asked fans not to rush to judge him.

A hearing has been scheduled for Jan. 28 at the Fort Lauderdale courthouse on the restraining order and the woman’s allegations.

In the court papers, Washington says the alleged incident occurred on Jan. 6 at her home. Washington alleges Moss committed “a battery upon (Washington) causing serious injury. (Moss) refused to allow (Washington) to seek medical treatment.”

Washington claims the two have been in an “intimate relationship since 1997.” She also claims in the papers that Moss has guns and has “a drug or alcohol problem.”

On Jan. 6, the Patriots were in the midst of their bye week, preceding their first playoff game on Jan. 12 against the Jacksonville Jaguars [team stats].

Moss had one catch in the 31-20 win over the Jaguars. The Patriots are currently preparing for Sunday’s AFC Championship Game against the San Diego Chargers.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unlike most NFL fans outside of Mass, I like the Pats. Good to see a classy, friendly Patriots fan on the site.

Yes, I'm hoping for a NE/GB matchup, cause I know most of America will be pulling for GB, and join me in my jubilation if we win.

But I'm pulling for SD, cause I think that's our only realistic shot at the championship this year. (Given we take care of bizz against NY, that is)

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello Packer fans...just stopping by to wish you guys the best of luck with the Giants this week....Im feeling pretty optimistic about you guys winning the game. I sure hope so as Im like a lot of other Patriot fans...looking forward to a Green Bay vs New England Super Bowl rematch....we owe you one and sure hope we can get it! Anyway best of luck with the Giants! Also...Im a Patriot fan....however my wife is a longtime Packer fan so you do have some support here! :wink:

I think I like your wife better. ;)

I'm thinking one game at a time. I'll reply with more next week after we beat the Giants. I don't like taking games for granted.

Speaking of which, don't overlook the Chargers. They're fired up and playing with a LOT of heart.

Woodson_fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am a michigan fan so I am in turn a huge tom brady fan, and want to see him make it to the super bowl, and to tell you the truth I call the pats my second team and have for a long time, and my friends have made me pay for it. But if the pats and the pack match up, whether it be the super bowl or preseason, I go with my one true love, go pack. And go pats, until we play you, that is if we get past the g men.

favrefourevre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rascus, I had to notice you were from SC because if you were from NE you'd be so obnoxious lol. I live in Maine so I know. It took me awhile to admit I was a Red Sox fan because of the fan base.

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks, and it's going to be a great Super Bowl. I don't see why some of our fans don't want to go against the Patriots. It will be a huge story for both sides, and it will really prove who the best in the NFL really is. Let's face it, if Dallas made it, they'd lose.

While I don't hate the Patriots, they do have a lot of players I don't have much appreciation for. Tom Brady, sure, he's the best QB in the NFL, but I don't like his attitude too much. To me he plays like he doesn't even enjoy the game and when something bad happens, he acts like a total ***** about it. Not to mention the fact that after a loss, which rarely happens, you no longer see him. He doesn't even shake a hand. He just runs off the field like a little *****.

He also didn't deserve the MVP award. With an offense as stacked as the Patriots in a division as mediocre as the AFC East, shouldn't those numbers be expected? Sure, they're phenomenal, but I look at it this way... if Brett Favre and Tom Brady switched places, who would be more effective? Favre easily.

The other guy I don't like is Rodney Harrison. Sure, he's passionate, but that comes at a price. He's a dirty player with a dirty attitude.

As for Bill Belichick... believe it or not, I like him. He's a genius. He didn't cheat. People need to get off that.

I have the utmost respect for guys like Wes Welker, Donte Stallwroth, Mike Vrabel, and especially Tedy Bruschi (a fellow Filipino) though.

olpete

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As for Bill Belichick... believe it or not, I like him. He's a genius. He didn't cheat. People need to get off that.

I have the utmost respect for guys like Wes Welker, Donte Stallwroth, Mike Vrabel, and especially Tedy Bruschi (a fellow Filipino) though.

You can't say he didn't cheat because the whole story has never been told. The commissioner destroyed the evidence. If you can point me to some statement by the commissioner that describes the events and actions, I'd love to hear them. Now put the unknown in the context of a guy who will do anything to win. Shady Brady thinks its funny that Bellichek lies on the injury report. Do either understand that the primary reason for the requirement is to avoid gambling involvement.

Did Shady Brady get coaching through his helmet headset, alerting him to defensive calls? Heck is it happening now?

As far as Bruschi, coming back from the injury is great, but he is the first person to spear a guy who is already down. And I'll never forget when he was asked whether he thought that if cheating occurred would it diminish the team's accomplishments and he basically said no.

Would it be all right for his kids to cheat in school if they could get away with it? The goal is academic achievement and lots of kids cheat, so why not? If they are better at cheating, isn't that a credit to them? Same logic.

I wonder exactly what would be too much for the Pats and their fans. How about spiking the water supply or kidnapping someone's loved ones (but of course not hurting them - that would be too far I'm sure). How about deliberately injuring a player. That seems like a Rodney Harrison thing. How about poking someone's eye out? Vince Wilfork should be ineligible for the post-season.

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Woodson_fan said:
Please stop *****ing about the cheating, you make us all look like we us it as crutch.

I don't care how good the Patriots are. Real teams don't cheat.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Cheating has been going on in the NFL since forever. It's part of the game. The Pats got caught, but I think a lot of teams have spies and do the exact same thing. Not that I think it's right, cheating suck.

Some coach (I think Lombardi) paid a guy to ride his bike around the practice field to look for spies from other teams trying to get some advantage.

eap33

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not to get ahead of myself, but I, for one, am looking forward to another Pack vs Pats Superbowl, just to show them all it wasn't a fluke ;)

It's gonna be a loud weekend!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts