Patriots Fan Here...

Rascus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello Packer fans...just stopping by to wish you guys the best of luck with the Giants this week....Im feeling pretty optimistic about you guys winning the game. I sure hope so as Im like a lot of other Patriot fans...looking forward to a Green Bay vs New England Super Bowl rematch....we owe you one and sure hope we can get it! Anyway best of luck with the Giants! Also...Im a Patriot fan....however my wife is a longtime Packer fan so you do have some support here! :wink:

OP
OP
R

Rascus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Guess you guys dont seem to relish the idea of playing the Patriots to much huh...oh well it is what is is...and I still see it Patriots vs Packers....best of luck just the same!

OP
OP
R

Rascus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green_Bay_Packers...I cant quite figure you out...I saw in another thread where you hate the Chargers. .....and now here you post that you like them ...Im just sort of confused :roll:

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for support. Welcome to yhr Packer forum. I actually wouldn't mind playing either Pats or Chargers. I just want to concentrate on the task at hand right now. We need to go through the Giants first.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the nice post!! I think we can beat the Giants if we play a perfect game. Then if we play the Patriots in the Superbowl it will be a great game. Good luck to you.

OP
OP
R

Rascus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah...I think the Patriots vs Packers would be a great game...two of the best QBs to ever play the game going toe to toe....but we will see...as of this moment both of our teams have one game standing in our way of that Super Bowl and its all for naught if we get ahead of ourselves....thanks for the good wishes!

TheDesertFox

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd much rather play the Pats than the Bolts, I think. Much more entertaining and memorable Super Bowl if we win. If we beat the Bolts, everyone would just say for years, "they got lucky the Pats lost."

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello Packer fans...just stopping by to wish you guys the best of luck with the Giants this week....Im feeling pretty optimistic about you guys winning the game. I sure hope so as Im like a lot of other Patriot fans...looking forward to a Green Bay vs New England Super Bowl rematch....we owe you one and sure hope we can get it! Anyway best of luck with the Giants! Also...Im a Patriot fan....however my wife is a longtime Packer fan so you do have some support here! :wink:

You are lucky to have such a wonderful wife.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whoever we play.........if we win this weekend.........I'll be cheering for "my" Packers.
Good to see a classy Pats fan come here. One question.......did you "cheat" to get on this site??? (just kidding! :wink: ) :lol:

Tylaa

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Don't take it personally, but we don't hate you fans or anything. It's just we hate your team for going undefeated!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was confiscated....(not really)never had any :cry: :lol:
Glad to see you have a sense of humor about it!
I don't hate your team (other then Randy Moss) but your coach........i think he's despicable.

OP
OP
R

Rascus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tylaa....not taken personally....Ive been a Patriot fan since 1970....so Ive been thru the worst....just that now Im enjoying this ride and will let nothing take that away...I an only imagine now how the Packer fans of old felt winning all those Championships...pure bliss!

Packers_Finland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It might be a great game (Packers vs Pats), but I'd rather not have the possibility of another team that I hate win the Super Bowl. I mean Colts... and Pats have pretty much been winning in these last years. :lol:

OP
OP
R

Rascus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Believe me I know that feeling....but as fans we really dont have much control over that...basically we just are along for the ride and all we can do is hope the best for our teams!

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Wow, you Patriots fans are not giving the Chargers any chance to win at all.

http://res.sys-con.com/story/dec06/316523/RodneyDangerfield_Album_no_respect.jpg

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Ahhh.. I wonder if Moss's legal issues will cause any issue for the Pats during this stretch run. ;)

OP
OP
R

Rascus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey...Im a football fan....Im not really one to get caught up in all that other stuff...Ive been a fan for years and I just really enjoy being around others who enjoy it for what it is...not to say Im not passionate about my teams, but theres just to much hate out there right now and it really never used to be like that...and thats the sad part...its okay to rib each other but theres to many people that carry it to far, like the 14 year old girl at the Colts game who was a winner of the Pass Punt and Kick....she was supposed to be honored but instead was booed because of the jersey she wore...I know thats wrong all day long. :cry:

OP
OP
R

Rascus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vike4life...I did say that I sure hope we get the chance for that rematch...I know that our team is capable of being beaten...but no I dont really believe the Chargers will do it....though it is possible I dont see it happening.....right now I believe Green Bay is the only team with a chance to beat New England...if I sound overconfident...so be it...any idea how you'd really feel if your team were in our position?

By the way Id be the first to congratulate them if they were to win...

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey...Im a football fan....Im not really one to get caught up in all that other stuff...Ive been a fan for years and I just really enjoy being around others who enjoy it for what it is...not to say Im not passionate about my teams, but theres just to much hate out there right now and it really never used to be like that...and thats the sad part...its okay to rib each other but theres to many people that carry it to far, like the 14 year old girl at the Colts game who was a winner of the Pass Punt and Kick....she was supposed to be honored but instead was booed because of the jersey she wore...I know thats wrong all day long. :cry:
Oh, i agree..........booing the kid was wrong, and those that did it should be ashamed of themselves. There are good and bad fans of all teams, and i guess we saw the bad ones there. Probably all liquored up.

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought the booing was kind of funny. She laughed and knew it was for her uniform.

I would love for Favre to ride into the Superbowl in his white horse (ok, green and gold) and deprive the cheating Belichek of his perfect season. Favre woudl go down in history for that one.

So, to further Brett's ride to history, GO PATS!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts