Patrick Ramsey looks like the pick in Minnesota

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
The Vikings worked out a number of quarterbacks on Tuesday, and it looks like Patrick Ramsey will be the guy to get a job offer. Judd Zulgad of the Minneapolis Star-Tribune reports it’s likely that Ramsey will agree to terms with the team.* Interim head coach Leslie Frazier mentioned on Tuesday that the team may…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I think Ivo finds the odd ball posts, replies with one or two words, just to up his posting total in case there is a prize lol

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Ivo finds the odd ball posts, replies with one or two words, just to up his posting total in case there is a prize lol

I spend an hour or so on here, get bored with the main part of the forum, then comment on the news hoping someone cares enough to start a conversation. Basically we need more members on the forum :)

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I spend an hour or so on here, get bored with the main part of the forum, then comment on the news hoping someone cares enough to start a conversation. Basically we need more members on the forum :)
Haha, I try to help.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I think cheesy would be claiming any prizes that would be coming. But I wont turn down a prize :)

Members online

Latest posts