Pages won't load, freezes, etc.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Clean your cache, cookies, apple pie, clock, history. Try a different browser like a wildebeest or "dieting" matron at a buffet that wants only to taste it because everything looks so good.

EDIT: wildebeest are grazers not browsers. Moose are browsers.

Last edited:

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Clean your cache, cookies, apple pie, clock, history. Try a different browser like a wildebeest or "dieting" matron at a buffet that wants only to taste it because everything looks so good.

EDIT: wildebeest are grazers not browsers. Moose are browsers.

It would appear that someone got into the dinner wine a day early.

Croquet

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It would appear that someone got into the dinner wine a day early.
Actually this is one of the few sites I have no issues with.

I do think we need to clarify. At first I thought you were talking about the packers offense.

OP
OP
P

Packer96

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did all that, this is the only site. Any other web page opens instantly

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
It's interesting you mention a Java error code - if you're using Microsoft's Edge browser, that might be an issue. I found out at work that Edge doesn't support plug-ins, and since Edge was shoved down our throats, I had to BEG permission from the Systems Naziis to download Java to gain entry to one of the Circuit Court sites ... probably in like..West Virginia or Kentucky that still uses it.

I don't enter this site from work and use Firefox at home - you might consider going to Java.com to see what version is on your system and update it if necessary. Maybe that'll do it?

OP
OP
P

Packer96

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I reinstalled Java, had no out dated versions. Cleaned cache, history, etc. it is only this site, any other site is instant open and zero issues.