Packers Vs. Seahawks: Game highlights

gado35

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anyone know where to watch highlights of this game online. There is one on NFL.com but it is not very good because they only show about a minute of packers plays.

I think Zero2Cool has made some in the past. Anyone know if he is making more at all?

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers.com multimedia section always has video highlights of each game, but I think it's the same 2+ minute bit from the NFL.
Other than that, we gotta wait and see if anyone here wants to compile a highlight vid of the game. :D

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll probably have something up later tonight, if I can find somewhere to host the video without SOMEONE flagging it.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Does anyone know where to watch highlights of this game online. There is one on NFL.com but it is not very good because they only show about a minute of packers plays.

I think Zero2Cool has made some in the past. Anyone know if he is making more at all?

I am holding off on preseason games because trom is making them an does a swell job, and I'm finishing college and moving into a new place so its a little hectic.

At the start of the regular season, I will be making highlight videos again. :)

I'm also planning on doing play by play, but I'm not sure how I want to go about that.

trom, if someone keeps flagging your videos, shoot me a PM and I'll give you FTP access to my site so you can upload them. You won't have to worry about someone flagging them then.

All I ask if you keep it under 60MB :)

Latest posts