Packers vs Lions Regular Season Finale Game Thread: Showdown for The Post-Season Edition

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some have been ready to pounce for several weeks. And they definitely now have their time to do so.
I said before LAST season we should have sent Rodgers packing and after last season it should have been a TOTAL no brainer

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
16 points is what the offense delivers against one of the worst defenses in the NFL. Other than Watson, nobody else showed up. The late 4 game run came because of turnovers. Take those away and the ineptitude was exposed.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thrn don't tell me my thoughts..

Serious?
But you’re making them rather obvious. If there’s a story about Rodgers character that’s bad, you’re there. Despite a bunch of good and great passes dropped in big moments, you’re only here to point out the 2-3 bad ones. Despite an oline that got just destroyed in a 3rd and long with time running out, you’re here to pin it all on the QB. Every time.

He didn’t have a great game and yeah, I’ll stand by my words all day long. He wasn’t as bad tonight as he was in your mind.

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am not defending AR here, because he was inconsistent with some real questionable decisions all year long, but it’s moronic to think he is the major problem or even near the top. This entire teams stupidity from a football standpoint, and being undisciplined put this ball club behind the eight ball all year long and cost them 3-5 games this season.

ThePerfectBeard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At this point I don't know who to blame which makes it seem like we should just burn it all down. The play calling on offense was questionable all year, the defense seemed to turn it around, but had a lot of terrible moments, Aaron was not able to make reads or throw the right ball, and LaFleur was supposed to be in charge of all of it, but we seemed like a lost group of men all of the time.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
But you’re making them rather obvious. If there’s a story about Rodgers character that’s bad, you’re there. Despite a bunch of good and great passes dropped in big moments, you’re only here to point out the 2-3 bad ones. Despite an oline that got just destroyed in a 3rd and long with time running out, you’re here to pin it all on the QB. Every time.

He didn’t have a great game and yeah, I’ll stand by my words all day long. He wasn’t as bad tonight as he was in your mind.

Again my mind

You have no clue about my mind

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I said I was ready for him to leave 2 years ago. But yeah, I said it last year too. Was hoping for the Denver trade.
Some guy on the beach today tried to tell me how Rodgers is actually better than Brady and I was just like - seriously bro? LOL

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Show me?

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
My gosh every 4 or 5 posts is you *****ing at another forum member about their thoughts on a situation you don't agree with. I'm not about to go find obvious examples of you assuming what someone else is thinking. If you can't acknowledge that you've done it quite often in the past then there's nothing else I can do to help you.

GBowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Momma says you got a thing for me
The only excuse for your unending support for 12 can be you’re a family member or secret lover. How many years do we have to watch him implode in must win games before you accept the fact he’s done? He is obviously so messed up mentally that he can’t handle pressure. He passed up several wide open receivers yet again tonight, only to throw into coverage out of bounds. He certainly wasn’t the only cause of this loss, but definitely played a big part, as usual.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
My gosh every 4 or 5 posts is you *****ing at another forum member about their thoughts on a situation you don't agree with. I'm not about to go find obvious examples of you assuming what someone else is thinking. If you can't acknowledge that you've done it quite often in the past then there's nothing else I can do to help you.
And I'm saying show me

I pride my self on letting people show their opinions...thats 100 % true

But the min I'm told how I think I have issues

If you want to prove me wrong and make me look like an *** prove it...you seem to know exactly when I do it

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Same offer I had a couple weeks ago when you reared your ugly head to gloat when things looked down, go find me all the posts saying how great Rodgers was in this game and I'll never post here again. If you can't find any, you never post here again. Deal?
The only excuse for your unending support for 12 can be you’re a family member or secret lover. How many years do we have to watch him implode in must win games before you accept the fact he’s done? He is obviously so messed up mentally that he can’t handle pressure. He passed up several wide open receivers yet again tonight, only to throw into coverage out of bounds. He certainly wasn’t the only cause of this loss, but definitely played a big part, as usual.

mkonyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And I'm saying show me

I pride my self on letting people show their opinions...thats 100 % true

But the min I'm told how I think I have issues

If you want to prove me wrong and make me look like an *** prove it...you seem to know exactly when I do it
Keep it going

Meathead needs protein to continue anger campaign

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
I am wondering when we will hear about, changes in personnel and management, this is MLF first losing season so I don’t see him going anywhere,BUT a new DC would be nice, and a Offensive play caller would be nice, GB doesn’t dominate the division like it once did, losing to Detroit 2x will not get you to the playoffs, someone has to fix this

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
At this point I don't know who to blame which makes it seem like we should just burn it all down. The play calling on offense was questionable all year, the defense seemed to turn it around, but had a lot of terrible moments, Aaron was not able to make reads or throw the right ball, and LaFleur was supposed to be in charge of all of it, but we seemed like a lost group of men all of the time.
They have been disjointed and discombobulated all season long. Part of it in my opinion was poor leadership, bad luck with injuries to the wrong players, and too many rookies playing too many snaps. They never really came together as a team. A lost season. It happens to every franchise.

Members online

Latest posts