** Packers vs. Chiefs Game Thread **

vechenzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Granted we need to get more out of our run game, but we shouldnt be running this much just because everybody else says we do, we h ad something that was working early in the season with the passing, what we need to do is just get more yardage per run, not neccesarily 40 runs for 2 yards each.

vechenzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I no sooner make the post about needing more yards per run, and ryan grant picks it up, musta checked the forums on the sideline.

Kyle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Grant has a nice burst. We need 7 here. Although any lead should be fine as long as we don't shoot ourselves in the collective foot again.

packattack92

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Grant has a nice burst. We need 7 here. Although any lead should be fine as long as we don't shoot ourselves in the collective foot again.

agreed. too many times this game that keeps happening

Kyle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, that drop was a drive killer. But then he goes and does something like this...and TOTALLY REDEEMS HIMSELF!

vechenzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We need a deep ball on first down here, to answer the TD just like against denver early. Come on lets see it!

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know what happened to short passes. I would have liked one of those running plays to be that call instead. Oh well. We'll convert :)

Kyle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After being able to apply pressure in the first half, our d-line sure has fallen off here in the second. If we can go up 16-14 here, will our D be able to stop the resurgent KC offense? We'll see...

Members online

Latest posts