** Packers vs. Chiefs Game Thread **

Reaction score
Game will start in under an hour.

Don't forget to check out the PF.com LIVE CHAT during the game, where quite a few members from the board will be discussing the game as it happens live.

Packersnews.com reports that Spitz will start for Wells at C, and Moll will start for Coston at RG.

This should be the game where we see K-Rob return, and hopefully he comes back with a bang. :D

Go Pack Go!

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope Koren is looking good today, its going to be a tough game....if we throw him in the mix of the kickoff game, why not give him some balls near redzone and middle of field?

vechenzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i cant get the game on TV stupid broadcasting rules, im getting the Bills game. I been looking tryin to find what sopcast channel its gonna be on, does anybody have a link to the channels for different games, or know what channel the pack game is on?

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I didnt know any better, I would think that Pats /Colts is the only game on tv today. The media sure has been shoving this game down our throats all week. Yeah they're both undefeated but geez. :roll:

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I didnt know any better, I would think that Pats /Colts is the only game on tv today. The media sure has been shoving this game down our throats all week. Yeah they're both undefeated but geez. :roll:

i know man it makes me want to puke....theres 9 other games on for god sake

Members online

Latest posts