Packers vs. Cardinals - How do I watch it?

Reaction score
I would guess your best bet is finding a bar around town.. I'm sure there has to be a couple Packers bars in that territory!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm in Minnesota (I know, I know). How do I watch the Packers/Cards preseason game? Stream it? Where? Help!

You proudly walk into that vikings bar across from the metrodome and loudly announce "I'M HERE TO WATCH THE DEFENDING SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS. I SUGGEST YOU ALL WATCH AS WELL, SO YOU CAN SEE WHAT CHAMPIONS LOOK LIKE."

might want to bring a friend or 5 along that will have your back.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You proudly walk into that vikings bar across from the metrodome and loudly announce "I'M HERE TO WATCH THE DEFENDING SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS. I SUGGEST YOU ALL WATCH AS WELL, SO YOU CAN SEE WHAT CHAMPIONS LOOK LIKE."

might want to bring a friend or 5 along that will have your back.
I volunteer to be one of those friends.....

...maybe.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
The closest thing you can get to watching it for free is this live tracker on NFL.com that has a board of the field, and shows a line for the drives, with live update on plays.

ESPN Mobile has one too but it don't have the board.

It's pretty neat but kinda hard to keep up with.

OP
OP
Stevelknievel

Stevelknievel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've tried ATDHE.net before, but I thought the FCC shut it down?? As for radio—I can't seem to get a Wisconsin broadcast of the game, at least not very well. Even then Wayne & Larry are well ahead of the delayed broadcast, I believe.

What I wouldn't pay to have a GB Packers channel with Wayne & Larry broadcasting. Man. Keep the suggestions coming, please.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's no way you can come to Wisconsin?
(WKOW 27 out of Madison shows all preseason games.)

As it was mentioned, a sports/Packers bar.
You can pay to watch online if you need to: https://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/secure/packages?campaign=ext_teams_PL_banners
Do you know of anyone who has Direct TV?
If not, then you could try networking such as posting something on Craigslist or Facebook for like minded fans.

Check here as well: Packers.com | Television Game Broadcasts

And here: http://nfl.packers.com/fan_zone/where_to_watch_listing/

If worse comes to worse and you won't be able to watch it, say to yourself over and over and over until it sinks in:
It's no big deal. It's a meaningless game. It's no big deal. It's a meaningless game.
Louder! I can't hear you! Repeat after me: It's no big deal. It's a meaningless game. It's no big deal. It's a meaningless game.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
There's no way you can come to Wisconsin?
(WKOW 27 out of Madison shows all preseason games.)

As it was mentioned, a sports/Packers bar.
You can pay to watch online if you need to: https://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/secure/packages?campaign=ext_teams_PL_banners
Do you know of anyone who has Direct TV?
If not, then you could try networking such as posting something on Craigslist or Facebook for like minded fans.

Check here as well: Packers.com | Television Game Broadcasts

And here: Packers.com | Where To Watch Listing

If worse comes to worse and you won't be able to watch it, say to yourself over and over and over until it sinks in:
It's no big deal. It's a meaningless game. It's no big deal. It's a meaningless game.
Louder! I can't hear you! Repeat after me: It's no big deal. It's a meaningless game. It's no big deal. It's a meaningless game.

Thank you.

I forgot about that other stuff.

GnG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not sure if this type of link is allowed, but here is where I watch my football games.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank you.

I forgot about that other stuff.
Your welcome.

What general area are you in, Bogart?
Somewhere near Cassablanca?
Out of all the places in all the world, I had to end up where it's tough to watch Packers pre-season games.

Seriously, where abouts are ya?

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
The closest thing you can get to watching it for free is this live tracker on NFL.com that has a board of the field, and shows a line for the drives, with live update on plays.

ESPN Mobile has one too but it don't have the board.

It's pretty neat but kinda hard to keep up with.

Negative... sites like Channelsurfing and ADTHE were seized earlier in the year but have come back online under .tv or .net... I use firstrowsports to watch LIVE games and even NFL network from my HTC EVO... I will post up the links in the shoutbox (if allowed) on game day.

PackerChamps

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I volunteer to be one of those friends.....

...maybe.
Why? Do you want fans to cheer as you kick the *** of everyone in the bar one on one and all at once(just for good measure). You are in Viqueen territory where men are men and sheep they call mother.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why? Do you want fans to cheer as you kick the *** of everyone in the bar one on one and all at once(just for good measure). You are in Viqueen territory where men are men and sheep they call mother.
Say what?

I think you meant to write, "...and the sheep they call mother."
(Not trying to be a grammer ****. Just trying to clarify.)

Anyway, I hope you know I was joking.
1) I don't live near the twin cities.
2) I'm a lover, not a fighter.
I would defend myself, but only if cornered and there was no other way out. I wouldn't start the fight.

dogpackerz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Myp2p hasnt been shut down....i watch all MLB games and all NFL games this preseason and all games last year...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts