1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Packers swagger

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Jules, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Croak

Croak Terminally twisted.

Ratings:
    +1,383
    I've been thinking about his a little. Don't you think if you are the reigning world champions and you are on a 12 game winning streak that you've earned a little swagger? Someone might complain; "Well they just think they're better than everyone else." Duh. That's World Champions. Doesn't that make them better than everyone else, at least for now. When they have a team like this, why not swagger a little. I'm not saying it should get out of hand, but a little swagger from a team that is on a role can be intimidating to opponents.

2. packerfan4ever

packerfan4ever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +53
    yall said it no cockyness in A-Rod Brady I don't care for him the reason is he didn't win the s.b Vinattari won them,and the game with the raiders they were denied,tuck rule Finnley at times he can be cocky but I think the guys try to let him know stay in check,fans here well I like what the guys do on the field A-Rod with the belt was showing I'm going to win you need that confidence or you could let your team down.

3. Jules

Jules The Colts Fan

Ratings:
    +754
    Didn't McCarthy have the Packers fitted for rings the night or two before the Super Bowl?

I personally think that was an awesome swagger filled move to make the team think of nothing but winning. On the flip side I heard Tomlin had the Steelers sit down and listen to Phil Collin's "In the air tonight" while visualizing the game with their eyes closed. Hmmm......not sure about that one, sounds like it would put me to sleep.