Packers sign Porter!

saintspack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers sign Joey Porter!

The Saints had him earlier, he was fast but probably nothing more than a P.S. corner.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why the exclamation point? This is not big news. When I read the headline, I thought you meant Jerry Porter or Joey Porter, even though it wouldn't make much sense to sign either of those guys. Please don't waste our time like this anymore.

OP
OP
favrefourevre

favrefourevre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The title of the thread was originally "Packers sign Joey Porter!" as a joke, but the mod changed it. Guess it wasn't that funny.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
Why the exclamation point? This is not big news. When I read the headline, I thought you meant Jerry Porter or Joey Porter, even though it wouldn't make much sense to sign either of those guys. Please don't waste our time like this anymore.

Jeese Greg...

Lighten up my friend. Give the guy a break.

It took you 4.5 seconds to open, and then read his post.

Perhaps you are into serious time management, but I doubt that 4.5 seconds is a major waste of time for anyone.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol yah and the whole point og being a forum contributor is because your have time to waste else you'd be out training for marathons, learning Japanese, completing a PhD or writing a screenplay :D

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol yah and the whole point og being a forum contributor is because your have time to waste else you'd be out training for marathons, learning Japanese, completing a PhD or writing a screenplay :D

Crap! That's what I really should be doing - learning Japanese.

Gotta go everyone. Was nice knowing you. ;)

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Greg C. said:

Jeese Greg...

Lighten up my friend. Give the guy a break.

It took you 4.5 seconds to open, and then read his post.

Perhaps you are into serious time management, but I doubt that 4.5 seconds is a major waste of time for anyone.

Sorry. I just get annoyed by misleading thread titles, and I didn't think it was funny. I'll just leave them alone from now on.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:

I can't speak for anyone else here (like you just tried to do) Greg C., but I don't mind this thread at all so please keep me out of your request. I like to waste time, especially at work. 8)

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tiger said:

Crap! That's what I really should be doing - learning Japanese.

Gotta go everyone. Was nice knowing you. ;)
Sayonara!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Heck, i SHOULD learn Japanese.........then i wouldn't have to read those darn captions during "Heroes". :lol: