Packers sign cb Beene Benwikere

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nobody that I have seen is talking about trading for an elite pass rusher, RB or ILB mid season. This was about did TT try to improve the CB position.

Your responses make it sound like there is never trading done in the NFL, thus it was impossible for TT to do so for a CB. That argument just doesn't hold water. I assume you are also under the impression that a trade wasn't necessary?

Wouldn't it just be easier to say "Obviously, TT either didn't see the need to trade for a CB or couldn't strike a deal for one". Saying that is can't or isn't done, goes against what has been done in the NFL.

No,a trade would have been nice. However, I CAN say that trading for a starting corner in the middle of the season is extremely rare and the cost most likely would have been ridiculous. The contention that the Packers could "easily" have traded, which some of implied, for a corner is patently ridiculous.

D

Deleted member 6794

No,a trade would have been nice. However, I CAN say that trading for a starting corner in the middle of the season is extremely rare and the cost most likely would have been ridiculous. The contention that the Packers could "easily" have traded, which some of implied, for a corner is patently ridiculous.

Hmmm, the Lions had to give up the exorbitant price of a conditional seventh round pick in 2018 to acquire CB Jonathan Banks at this year's deadline who had started 37 games for the Bucs since being drafted in the second round of 2013.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts