Packers season ticket waiting list

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Out of curiosity...what is the turnaround period? I heard 60+ years to get a shot at season tickets once you've been on the list? Is this accurate or is it even longer? I've had my name on the list for a few years and was just curious if my kids would realistically get a shot or my grandkids, great-grandkids, etc.

Also - is there a way to check to see where you are on the list? I received a mailing one time that told me but that was years ago and nothing since.

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It will likely be many years, however, if you put in your name(and each family member) for 1 ticket, rather than 2, 4 or 6 the wait is much shorter(likely in the 5-10 year range), although people are figuring this out as well and I am sure that list is longer than it was just a year or two back.

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I forgot to add in my previous post that the Packers maintain a different list for club and luxury box seating. I am going to assume that this list is much shorter and the initial contract for these seats following the stadium renovation expired at the end of this past season. To retain your "premium" seats a new 5 year agreement had to be returned to the Packers several months ago. I would guess that there will be a fair amount of these seats changing hands this offseason.

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I forgot to add in my previous post that the Packers maintain a different list for club and luxury box seating. I am going to assume that this list is much shorter and the initial contract for these seats following the stadium renovation expired at the end of this past season.

Yes, but it's generally cheaper to buy scalped tickets rather than pay face value for Club Seats. Still, some people get the Club Seats just so they can say they have Season Tickets with the Packers.

There is also a Waiting List for SINGLE SEATS. You can get more than one single, they just won't be together. A lot of people beat the 30-plus year wait going this route but as people learn about this they sign up for that list and it now has about 900 names on it so it's still going to be a long wait.

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
spardo62 said:
I forgot to add in my previous post that the Packers maintain a different list for club and luxury box seating. I am going to assume that this list is much shorter and the initial contract for these seats following the stadium renovation expired at the end of this past season.

Yes, but it's generally cheaper to buy scalped tickets rather than pay face value for Club Seats. Still, some people get the Club Seats just so they can say they have Season Tickets with the Packers.

There is also a Waiting List for SINGLE SEATS. You can get more than one single, they just won't be together. A lot of people beat the 30-plus year wait going this route but as people learn about this they sign up for that list and it now has about 900 names on it so it's still going to be a long wait.

That is why is let my club seats lapse this year, I typically only go to two per year and it is hard to get even face value. Meaning I can buy four scalped bowl seats cheaper than I was paying for 2 club seats, especially when you factor in the preseason games, for which I would be lucky to get 1/2 face value.

amk5407

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was just curious to how long until your find our if your name is on the list. I sent in a request about a week ago and was just wondering when they will notify that your name is on the list. Thanks

LACheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think you should get a letter in the mail in about a month or so...if not, you can always call the ticket office and check to make sure they received it - they can also tell you what number you are on the waiting list...

PeteNJ

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello Fans! Congrats on another SuperBowl win!

Would you be willing to send me a copy of the waitlist postcard? Both sides. (please censor your address/personal info). It is for research purposes.

You may e-mail it to pete at newarkpress dot com or post a link here.

Thank you very much.

Packer fan forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello Fans! Congrats on another SuperBowl win!

Would you be willing to send me a copy of the waitlist postcard? Both sides. (please censor your address/personal info). It is for research purposes.

You may e-mail it to pete at newarkpress dot com or post a link here.

Thank you very much.
Did you get any response to this? I see it is some time ago, but I will tell you my story anyway.

I got on the list in August of 1978, but made the mistake of signing as "Mr. and Mrs." (it was my honeymoon - I was 22 and believed it would last forever!) I think we were around #5000 at the time. After the marriage ended, I wrote the Packers asking for the spot, but was told I would need written approval of the ex, in whose name I had signed (even though I was the one who actually did the writing - I think it was in a spiral notebook at the time. It hurts me to think that the ex probably has or was offered season tickets now since the addition of the new seats at Lambeau.) So I put myself back on the list and was somewhere around 38,000 last time I checked, as I recall. Then I heard about the premium seats, and went on that list this summer. I am somewhere in the 3,000s. I am hoping for a pair of indoor club seats when I can retire and move back to WI.:tup:

I couldn't find either card to verify the numbers, but they do send them out every year (as long as you maintain an accurate address with them.)

Oh, and what makes me so mad is the number of tickets I see out on ebay. People continue to buy them because they can, then use them to make money off those of us who would actually buy them to go to the games. Not fair!

Members online

Latest posts