Packers Radio Network reception in Chicago?

johnny_blood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Has anyone been successful in getting WTMJ or any other Packers Radio Network broadcasts in Chicago?

I would love to watch the game with Wayne & Larry but haven't had any success. I am curious whether anyone has succeeded, perhaps with a better antenna.

GarlicCity

Cheesehead
Reaction score
johnny_blood said:
Has anyone been successful in getting WTMJ or any other Packers Radio Network broadcasts in Chicago?

I would love to watch the game with Wayne & Larry but haven't had any success. I am curious whether anyone has succeeded, perhaps with a better antenna.

You can easily get WTMJ in Chicago, unless you're downtown surrounded by high buildings.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
XM satalite radio if you cant get it. Im not sure how much that will cost you though! What kind of cable do you have down there? Because if you dont have Time Warner cable the Radio broadcast does not line up with the TV Broadcast. I live in central wisconsin, and when I watch the game on TV the radio is about 6 seconds ahead. Unforuntaily! I miss the old days when I could watch the game and listen at the same time to Wayne and Larry! Or Jim and Max!!!

NormaL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
am 620
I live about 30-45 minutes south of chicago and have no problem with reception.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I too have picked them up in my car while on the Tri State at the IN border.
(During the day only.)

Members online

Latest posts