1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Packers Radio Network reception in Chicago?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by johnny_blood, Nov 15, 2007.

1. johnny_blood

johnny_blood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Has anyone been successful in getting WTMJ or any other Packers Radio Network broadcasts in Chicago?

I would love to watch the game with Wayne & Larry but haven't had any success. I am curious whether anyone has succeeded, perhaps with a better antenna.

2. GarlicCity

GarlicCity Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    You can easily get WTMJ in Chicago, unless you're downtown surrounded by high buildings.

3. agopackgo4

agopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    XM satalite radio if you cant get it. Im not sure how much that will cost you though! What kind of cable do you have down there? Because if you dont have Time Warner cable the Radio broadcast does not line up with the TV Broadcast. I live in central wisconsin, and when I watch the game on TV the radio is about 6 seconds ahead. Unforuntaily! I miss the old days when I could watch the game and listen at the same time to Wayne and Larry! Or Jim and Max!!!

4. NormaL

NormaL Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    am 620
    I live about 30-45 minutes south of chicago and have no problem with reception.

5. wpr

wpr Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I too have picked them up in my car while on the Tri State at the IN border.
    (During the day only.)

6. johnny_blood

johnny_blood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I am going to try 620 AM, thanks!

Watching TV and listening to Jim & Max was the best.