Packers place Cobb on IR with designation to return

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Reports on Tuesday indicated Packers wide receiver Randall Cobb would miss six-to-eight weeks with a fractured fibula and the Packers confirmed them in the afternoon. The Packers announced that they have placed Cobb on injured reserve with the ability to return. Cobb will be eligible to begin practicing again in six weeks, which means the…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
WTH??

http://www.packersnews.com/article/...could-return-video-?odyssey=mod|lateststories

On reportedly breaking his fibula: “Did I break a bone?”

On if there’s some doubt about breaking a bone: “That’s the reports. I don’t know.”

On why he won’t give the specific nature of his injury: “It doesn’t matter, does it?”

When pressed on the injury: “A broken bone, I don’t know about that. But hey that was what the reports was so it is what it is.”

On whether the reports about a broken bone were inaccurate: “It wasn’t what it was, but hey.”

On why he would let inaccurate information hang out there about him: “As long as I know what’s wrong with me, the doctors and my family know what’s wrong with me, I don’t really care what anybody else says or thinks.”

On whether he can say it wasn’t a fracture: “They put me out six to eight weeks.”

As I have stated more than once, we do not need to know their injuries...Everyone that gets bent out of shape because MM wont be specific on time table needs to understand, it isnt your info to know about.

Cobb might be doing that right now

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WTH??

http://www.packersnews.com/article/...could-return-video-?odyssey=mod|lateststories

As I have stated more than once, we do not need to know their injuries...Everyone that gets bent out of shape because MM wont be specific on time table needs to understand, it isnt your info to know about.

Cobb might be doing that right now
IMO medical stuff should be confidential and just between doctor and patient. Period.
No need to blab to the press about it no matter who it is.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love Cobb.
And I am still sending angry tweets at Matt Elam for his low, cheap, shot.
He's a p*ssy for "tackling" like that. I hate those guys more than guys like Suh or Meriweather who go high.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love Cobb.
And I am still sending angry tweets at Matt Elam for his low, cheap, shot.
He's a p*ssy for "tackling" like that. I hate those guys more than guys like Suh or Meriweather who go high.
I loved it how Air-Run immediately ran up to him and confronted him about it.
I was under the impression that he really tried to understand the excuse but in the end still didn't like or accept it.
Anyway, watching our QB do that, made me appreciate him even more.

Members online

Latest posts