Packers own NFC North

OP
OP
G

SlickVision said:
AFC East - Patriots - 23W - 25L
NFC East - Eagles - 18W - 30L

Hmm

Even if that is true, the Patriots won the Super Bowl 3 of 4 seasons.

The Eagles played in 4 consecutive NFC Championships winning 1 and played in the Super Bowl.

:joy: The Packers own the North Division....LMAO :joy:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Larry Tagg said:
SlickVision said:

Hmm

The Eagles played in 4 consecutive NFC Championships winning 1 and played in the Super Bowl.

It is true. Check NFL.com for yourself bub.

OP
OP
G

SlickVision said:
Larry Tagg said:
SlickVision said:

Hmm

It is true. Check NFL.com for yourself bub.

Well then, your point is mute.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well the Packers have owned the Division sense Favre has been there pretty much. But they sure dont own all of the Division teams. For example the Queens or the Bears. They still loose a lot of games to teams within the division that they should beat.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Phil,

And Bears are goping nowhere. An overachieving 4-12 team ISN'T going to win the division or much else.

Bears will be in the toilet bowl.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Obi1 said:
Phil,

And Bears are goping nowhere. An overachieving 4-12 team ISN'T going to win the division or much else.

Bears will be in the toilet bowl.
I see. It is the rest of the football world that is wrong about this upcoming season. Everyone else is in denial about the Packers not only winning the division but winning the Super Bowl too. To bad that we do not have your insight into the NFL Obi1.

ORRELSE

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
To bad that we do not have your insight into the NFL Obi1.

The force is strong with him. :p

Phil, the so-called "experts" were saying the same thing last year. Bears are better. Lions are improved. Minnesota will run away with it.
BLAH!

Until someone knocks the Packers off the top, we own the division. Not too hard to understand. Accept it.

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
I see. It is the rest of the football world that is wrong about this upcoming season. Everyone else is in denial about the Packers not only winning the division but winning the Super Bowl too. To bad that we do not have your insight into the NFL Obi1.

I don't know where you get your insight Phil, but it seems to me that a team that finished last season with a 10-6 record and NFC North title has at least a *slightly* better chance of making the Super Bowl than a team that finished last place in their division with a 5-11 record. However, I am sure you will probably just claim that I am looking at the league through green and gold glasses... :roll:

GO PACK!

Robert C. Hedley

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anonymous said:
Bruce said:
The Packers own the North Division

:joy: vs teams with a combined 53-91 record! :joy:

*******News Flash********

Teams that don't win the division have worse records than teams that do.

What will you reveal next???

The team that has the most points on the Board when the gun sounds in the 4th quarter wins the game???

or perhaps

If you don't win the division or a wildcard spot, you don't make the playoffs???

Wow, thanks for all of your deep and useful analysis.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anubis said:
Philtration said:

I don't know where you get your insight Phil, but it seems to me that a team that finished last season with a 10-6 record and NFC North title has at least a *slightly* better chance of making the Super Bowl than a team that finished last place in their division with a 5-11 record. However, I am sure you will probably just claim that I am looking at the league through green and gold glasses... :roll:

GO PACK!

Robert C. Hedley
Show me a post that has me predicting the Bears winning the division.

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
Show me a post that has me predicting the Bears winning the division.

Phil,

I had thought you had posted previously that the Pack would finish in 4th place in the NFC North behind da Bears, not that da Bears would take the division title. If this was not the case, please accept my apologies for the misunderstanding/misquote.

GO PACK!

Robert C. Hedley

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Everyone else is in denial about the Packers not only winning the division but winning the Super Bowl too. To bad that we do not have your insight into the NFL Obi1.

Actually, you DO! You are just in denial. THAT is why you hang around here.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts