Packers History in Only 1,024 pages

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For those interested, I saw the article below about Cliff Christl's new 4-volume complete history of the Green Bay Packers. Apparently you can buy it through the Packers Pro Shop. A good stocking stuffer if you wear big socks:

Also, when I was at the Packers website I saw this video that they did with Brian Baumgartner from The Office. Funny if you like the show, decent if you don't:

That's all that I've got. I'm still waiting for the Packers to send me a check as their free promotional guy on this forum!

OP
OP
El Guapo

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I finally gave in and bought myself the Packers history. Pretty interesting so far, and I’ve only made it through the Dedication :D
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Last edited:

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For those interested, I saw the article below about Cliff Christl's new 4-volume complete history of the Green Bay Packers. Apparently you can buy it through the Packers Pro Shop. A good stocking stuffer if you wear big socks:

Also, when I was at the Packers website I saw this video that they did with Brian Baumgartner from The Office. Funny if you like the show, decent if you don't:

That's all that I've got. I'm still waiting for the Packers to send me a check as their free promotional guy on this forum!
Wow! That brought out something so near and dear to me. I can't say what, but it brought me back 60 years. It's too bad that everybody isn't aware of the past, and the people who were instrumental in making it successful. I'll always be grateful for having experienced so much, in Packer history. All the way back to the beginning, when my Dad was riding his Indian motorcycle from Menomonee, Michigan to games over those dirt roads, and to people I was honored to meet later.

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for the Packers to send me a check as their free promotional guy on this forum!

I still waiting for my refund from the Packers for attending that first game the Saints played here in Jacksonville.
I thought the way they played, this is going to be one long season

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I still waiting for my refund from the Packers for attending that first game the Saints played here in Jacksonville.
I thought the way they played, this is going to be one long season
A Snow Bird or transplant? I'm a Winter Texan, now a transplant with Austin, and the McAllen area as homes. I do miss the Wisconsin summers.

Reaction score
A Snow Bird or transplant? I'm a Winter Texan, now a transplant with Austin, and the McAllen area as homes. I do miss the Wisconsin summers.
I live in Florida full time and yes, Wisconsin summers are better than Florida summers.

Even miss a good Wisconsin snowstorm as long as I don't have to shovel it,
drive in it or walk in it.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live in Florida full time and yes, Wisconsin summers are better than Florida summers.

Even miss a good Wisconsin snowstorm as long as I don't have to shovel it,
drive in it or walk in it.
My philosophy as well. Christmas card effect, that's it. It's been an interesting season watching the Packers here in Austin. Every game has been a national broadcast, so Sunday Ticket is a total waste of money. I never would have thought they had that much clout with ratings.

Members online

Latest posts