Packers hire Titans' OC Matt LaFleur as their HC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I swear I’m seeing more FEMALES post on FB and various sites than I’ve seen in over 15 yrs. wonder if that has anything to do with the new hire :rolleyes: at least the female fan base has seemed to increase drastically since yesterday...and guess what? Women spend more money in merchandise than men. Well played Murphy, you pumpkin pie hair cutted freak :whistling:

Remember to clear your cache and browser history after visiting all those **** sights! :whistling:

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
being a jockanese cheese, and obviously not knowing the coaches and other staff as much as most on the forum. i'm quite happy with bringing a young and hopefully innovative guy as HC, when the same old names go round and round in circles it often doesn't give the next gen a chance at top jobs.

and can we all show each other a bit of respect in our differing opinions, as a lot of this thread seems otherwise. and lets at least give MLF a chance before thinking he's going to be :poop::poop::poop: a poopy flavoured lollipop

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Instead of Rodgers "eating this guy alive" how about the idea that Rodgers has a guy around his age that understands the new offensive ideas of today's NFL, and that the two will be able to work together with a common goal?

Nah. That's too damn positive for some of the loons on this site. :rolleyes:

If McDaniels baited Brady into a shouting match on the sidelines a couple years ago (maybe last year), I could only imagine him with Rodgers. Regardless of your thoughts, it would be a ticking time bomb. This isn't even mentioning that McDaniels is vastly overrated.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
As soon as you finish watching BrokeBack Mountain :tup:
Content We Do NOT Allow Here:
There are a couple of topics that we DO NOT allow here under any circumstances. The following topics will be closed immediately and the users warned; politics, religion, racism and ****** preference. There are PLENTY of other sites around the Internet for users to talk about these topics. This is NOT one of those sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts