Packers Fans in Philadelphia?

Reaction score
Hey - New to the forum, but I figured this was a great way to see if there are any Packers fans in the Philadelphia area looking to get together Sunday to watch the NFC Championship game?

If you're in Philly or know a Packers fan in Philly, shoot me an e-mail at packersphans.philly at gmail.com. If I get enough interest, I'll try to find a bar in Philly to watch the game Sunday. I figure it would be fun to be surrounded by Packers fans. Or maybe somebody here knows of a Packers bar in Philly I could go to? Either way is fine with me.

Thanks.

Krymestone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i'll be in that neck of the woods this weekend; i'm also originally from there.

good luck, pack! i'd love to see mr. rodgers get to a super bowl.

PackisBack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fan on the FB page now. Try to find a bar and grille so I can be the loner not drinking haha (******** 20 years old)

OP
OP
P
Reaction score
OK, I found a place to watch the game Sunday: Tavern on Broad in Center City Philadelphia. I e-mailed the manager and he said the TVs will be on (WITH SOUND). Hopefully you Packers fans in the Philly area can make it! Here is a link to Tavern on Broad:

Tavern on Broad

Let me know if you have any questions. And spread the word if you know of any other Packers fans in Philly!

SyX

Stranger in a strange land
Reaction score
OK, I found a place to watch the game Sunday: Tavern on Broad in Center City Philadelphia. I e-mailed the manager and he said the TVs will be on (WITH SOUND). Hopefully you Packers fans in the Philly area can make it! Here is a link to Tavern on Broad:

Tavern on Broad

Let me know if you have any questions. And spread the word if you know of any other Packers fans in Philly!

Glad you found your spot, and hope you get a nice turnout. I've got a couple of friends up that way, I'll be sure to let them know.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts