1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Packers cut Chatman

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Chamuko, Mar 3, 2006.

1. GakkofNorway

GakkofNorway Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Didn't chatman step up? What game were you watching? And you're expecting a 4th receiver to become a 2nd or 3rd receiver if he's given the chance, automatically, because others have? Give me a break, I want Chatman as a 4th receiver not 3rd or 2nd.

2. BACKIN-PACKIN

BACKIN-PACKIN Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Good point, Gakk!

3. P@ck66

P@ck66 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't know what you saw last year...but I saw that teams figured out that, since the Pack had no running game, to double cover Driver and the Packers receivers couldn't get open or score at all...

I don't know if that's your definition of "stepping up"...Gakk....but it surely isn't mine....

4. JbShell

JbShell Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Chatman did step up he performed better than Fergy did. He atleast fought for position. He finished secong to Driver in receptiions