Packers can make history

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packer CAN make history

2011 Super Bowl: Green Bay Packers Have Never Trailed by More Than Seven Points - The Daily Fix - WSJ

In. the Super Bowl era, if the Packers keep up their streak of trailing by 7 points or fewer they will be the first team in the Super Bowl era, to ever do it.

“Green Bay would become the first team in the Super Bowl era to never trail by more than a touchdown, an incredible feat in any season, but especially so given the injury-plagued year the Packers endured.”
==========
Hope they keep it up!

Jordyruns

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was actually talking about this with my friend on my run today. Wasn't sure if they trailed by more than 7 in a game, figured it couldn't have been more than 10 but wasn't sure. This is awsome just shows how good this team actually was despite their record hopefully they can bring people back and continue this success for another few years.

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope the Pack doesn't have to endure the same fate as the Lions then for the next 48 years.

That's okay. We didn't trade away a quarterback who brought us past success and got pissy when somebody replaced him and stole his glory ala Bobby Layne in 1957 when he got replaced by Tobin Rote.

Oh... Wait... *knocks on wood as hard as he can*

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
That's a darn impressive stat. It takes a very well balanced team to do that.

A few bounces of the ball here and there during the season, and you're the division winners. So many close games. All around an impressive season that the win/loss columns don't really reflect.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts