1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Packer Shuttles

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by spiceman, Dec 30, 2010.

1. spiceman

spiceman Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Does anyone know if any Green Bay bars or restaurants offer shuttles to the game?

2. Cheesehead Brittany

Cheesehead Brittany Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +184
    idk but if they do then use it. much better than parking at the stadium

3. gbpack12_2_89

gbpack12_2_89 Bleeding Green and Gold

Ratings:
    +192
    Some bars offer it I know the bar in appelton does but if your going to the bars around the stadium then u can just walk there. If you don't want to pay for parking there is a building called gdc properties on the frontage road by Ashland and you can park there for free. Other than that I'm not to sure of any other bars offering shuttles.

4. ilovemypackers

ilovemypackers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +125
    Why don't people park at the Hilton Garden Inn and just walk over? When I stayed there, they put a parking for rent sign out about two hours before the game, but they never asked us for our car info.. so they have no way of knowing who's car is a guest's or not.. just thought I'd throw that out there.. (it's the thug in me)

5. Grave

Grave Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +81
    All kinds of $10-$15 parking in yards on the West side of the stadium.