Packer Jerseys

mattresell

Cheesehead
Joined
Jan 24, 2005
Messages
424
Reaction score
0
Location
<a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=29.895425+-
Every season I get a new football jersey. I either get a Packer Jersey or the new David Boston jersey( reason being, the Boston's are friends of the family) if he switched teams which he does quite often. I was sad to hear that Pork Chop Womack resigned with Seattle, if for no other reason, I was thrilled with thte idea of personalizing a packer jersey with "Pork Chop" on the back. I dont know why I felt the need to share that with ya'll, but there it is.

PS

If you go to alldumb.com and scroll through the *** section you will find a list of about 1000 things the NFL forbids on the back of personalized jerseys. It's pretty interesting if you get the chance. Apparently you can't put He Hate Me on the back of a jersey. He must own copyright to that or something.
 

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Joined
Mar 8, 2005
Messages
1,028
Reaction score
0
I believe the NFL will only allow players to use their given name on their jerseys. He Hate Me played in the XFL. Now in the NFL he has his given, I think, with North Carolina, too lazy to look it up.
 

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Joined
Dec 9, 2004
Messages
3,643
Reaction score
2
Location
San Jose, Ca.
mattresell said:
If you go to alldumb.com and scroll through the *** section you will find a list of about 1000 things the NFL forbids on the back of personalized jerseys. It's pretty interesting if you get the chance. Apparently you can't put He Hate Me on the back of a jersey. He must own copyright to that or something.


yep...even if you wanted to personalize the patriot's Randall Gay's jersey you couldn't do it.
 

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Joined
Dec 12, 2004
Messages
11,903
Reaction score
4
Location
Green Bay, WI
*****Start Admin Edit 03.14.05*****
Ok for all ages? Not really.

I don't moderate the links that take users off the site, but lets not drag the garbage on to ours.

*****End Admin Edit 03.14.05*****

*****Post Truncated*****
 

sixone220

Cheesehead
Joined
Dec 24, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Location
Minnesota
mattresell said:
Every season I get a new football jersey. I either get a Packer Jersey or the new David Boston jersey( reason being, the Boston's are friends of the family) if he switched teams which he does quite often. I was sad to hear that Pork Chop Womack resigned with Seattle, if for no other reason, I was thrilled with thte idea of personalizing a packer jersey with "Pork Chop" on the back. I dont know why I felt the need to share that with ya'll, but there it is.

PS

If you go to alldumb.com and scroll through the *** section you will find a list of about 1000 things the NFL forbids on the back of personalized jerseys. It's pretty interesting if you get the chance. Apparently you can't put He Hate Me on the back of a jersey. He must own copyright to that or something.


i have pics of boston all over my house. mostly as an inspiration to keep lifting harder. i was always impressed with his dedication and ability to get just plain huge but then i come to find out that he had "help."
 

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Joined
Dec 12, 2004
Messages
11,903
Reaction score
4
Location
Green Bay, WI
SlickVision said:
*****Start Admin Edit 03.14.05*****
Ok for all ages? Not really.

I don't moderate the links that take users off the site, but lets not drag the garbage on to ours.

*****End Admin Edit 03.14.05*****

*****Post Truncated*****


Sorry bro, wasn't thinking. just copied and pasted without really reading them. My bad.
 

Ryan

Cheesehead
Joined
Dec 3, 2004
Messages
3,371
Reaction score
1
Location
Omaha, NE
All good slick. I just happen to have one of my friends point out that their son was starting to read the list :) It happens.
 

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Joined
Dec 12, 2004
Messages
11,903
Reaction score
4
Location
Green Bay, WI
IPBprez said:
You go, RYAN - Admin that bad boy! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen:

Because I know you say immature stupid things just to rile me up, I'm gonna give in a tad for ya so you can have your ******** for the day and say, its cool you have your lips firmly planted on Ryan's rearend.
 

Ryan

Cheesehead
Joined
Dec 3, 2004
Messages
3,371
Reaction score
1
Location
Omaha, NE
IPB and Slick, one of these days you guys either need to break up or just declare that you are still dating. This love hate with a packer cover up thing you have going on is entertaining to watch though.


(for the record, that was a bad joke, I know youa are both straight men etc etc.)
 

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Joined
Dec 12, 2004
Messages
11,903
Reaction score
4
Location
Green Bay, WI
Ryan said:
IPB and Slick, one of these days you guys either need to break up or just declare that you are still dating. This love hate with a packer cover up thing you have going on is entertaining to watch though.


(for the record, that was a bad joke, I know youa are both straight men etc etc.)

I'd stop if you'd let him come home earlier than 2am.
 

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Joined
Dec 15, 2004
Messages
2,883
Reaction score
5
Location
Lambeau Midwest
Why should he (meaning RYAN)? - I'm out with your significant other... Leavin you free to post here more than anyone else.... what do you care?

=============================

Just so RYAN knows... I'm old enough to be Slick's Daddy... and then some!
I saw his pic - so he can't lie out of it. Unless the pic is of someone else and he's ashamed of his appearance.... Which would explain why you-know-who is out havin' a good time and he's just here postin' all the time! ! ! !

Let him post like that all day.. No one really cares... 'sides, he's basically the only one with those style posts and he did start it waaaay back in the day....

I'm busy coordinating our Club so it evolves into a Charity scenario with our own TAX -ID, etc... We already have our own Tees, and Car magnets... We're working with HatWorld to get our own Caps and sell them all over town. Not to mention mouse pads (yes, Slick, you can buy one if'n ya want)... and a few other trinkets... all will be legal for sale on our new web site whereas MSN Groups limits what we can legally do...

I don't even have time for playin video games... I quit when I found that it tok my teenage daughter almost six months to figure out Mario Bros... and it took me 5 weeks to finish it, never having played it before - I also outdid the Tetris 2 game and blew away the scoring machine - and my Dad threw the game away after that (it was his anyways)... no real challenge - I play online Chess, etc once-in-awhile against live opponents - no rigged setups against virtual nobody's.

Here's to ya slick... you have fun with your rants..... I'm pretty busy when it comes right down to it. As everyone else can see, for themselves.!

Go Packers!
 

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Joined
Dec 12, 2004
Messages
11,903
Reaction score
4
Location
Green Bay, WI
IPBprez said:
Why should he (meaning RYAN)? - I'm out with your significant other... Leavin you free to post here more than anyone else.... what do you care?

=============================

Just so RYAN knows... I'm old enough to be Slick's Daddy... and then some!
I saw his pic - so he can't lie out of it. Unless the pic is of someone else and he's ashamed of his appearance.... Which would explain why you-know-who is out havin' a good time and he's just here postin' all the time! ! ! !

Let him post like that all day.. No one really cares... 'sides, he's basically the only one with those style posts and he did start it waaaay back in the day....

I'm busy coordinating our Club so it evolves into a Charity scenario with our own TAX -ID, etc... We already have our own Tees, and Car magnets... We're working with HatWorld to get our own Caps and sell them all over town. Not to mention mouse pads (yes, Slick, you can buy one if'n ya want)... and a few other trinkets... all will be legal for sale on our new web site whereas MSN Groups limits what we can legally do...

I don't even have time for playin video games... I quit when I found that it tok my teenage daughter almost six months to figure out Mario Bros... and it took me 5 weeks to finish it, never having played it before - I also outdid the Tetris 2 game and blew away the scoring machine - and my Dad threw the game away after that (it was his anyways)... no real challenge - I play online Chess, etc once-in-awhile against live opponents - no rigged setups against virtual nobody's.

Here's to ya slick... you have fun with your rants..... I'm pretty busy when it comes right down to it. As everyone else can see, for themselves.!

Go Packers!


Skimming through that, almost looks like you're trying to toot ya own horn there. Lame...

Keep'er going with that Club. That is awesome. I was in a club once, I think I was 12.
 

sixone220

Cheesehead
Joined
Dec 24, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Location
Minnesota
mattresell said:
So sixone, do you still have those pictures up?

ya, i couldn't bring myself to take them down. i have been a fan for a long time. plus, i just tell myself that i'll get those results without help. well....without illegal help. while he was taking 100 pills a day of who knows what, i was doing about 30, but mostly vitamins and nothing anabolic.
 
Top