Packer free agents, who stays, who goes...

OP
OP
OldSchoolFan

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They'll get over it...they got over Barty Smith and Eric Torkelson...

Eric Torkelson...now there is a blast from the past.

Did you know that Eric Torkelson had a brother named Peter Torkelson?

Peter shortened his name to Peter Tork...yea THAT Peter Tork, from the 1960's singing group "The Monkee's"

Boy the things you learn on here, huh?

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kuhn has value as a bulldozer with the ball or not. He's not a lock but pretty good chance he remains. Swain provides nothing at this point in the roster so he's gone. Jones should stay in my opinion whether he does or not idk. Really hope Jackson stays, all the other depth RB can go. Grant, Starks, Green, Jackson for blitz pickup is a nice backfield. TE cut Havner and keep Quarless and Crabtree if possible. One of backup CB will go for D-House.

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Peter shortened his name to Peter Tork...yea THAT Peter Tork, from the 1960's singing group "The Monkee's"

Im not sure whether to believe that or not...

Time to Google...

Reaction score

LOL it sounded real good, but not true!

Peter Tork Biography

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Talk about tangents - a 'who is on the bubble' thread turns into a 'who the heck is Peter Tork(elson)! BTW, perhaps the goofiest thing you never wanted to know about The Monkees: Band member Mike Nesmith's mom, Bette, invented white-out (liquid paper), making her and her son multi-millionaires. (Kids, this was useful back in the olden days when we actually used typewriters.)

I think the first five draftees are locks for the 53-man roster so I would add DJ Williams as a lock at TE. One of the most interesting battles in training camp (damn I hope there IS one) to me will be how the FBs and TEs shake out. McCarthy likes using TEs in the backfield so I could see the Packers keeping 2 FBS and 4 TEs or 1 FB and 5 TEs if Ryan Taylor makes it as special teamer.

Reaction score
I honestly don't see any Tight End making his way out the door except for Havner. Swain will be gone, along with Lee and Nance. I wouldn't mind Jackson staying but it is looking like he will be going out the door.