Packer Fanatic

Cheryl S

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Of course my favorite team, which is Ameria's favorite team is the Packers. I watched them at times with my Dad in the 60s when I was growing up 54 miles north of Green Bay. Yes, I even saw the Ice Bowl. I didn't have the passion for it as I do as a grown up. (physically, not mentally always). I went to college in Milwaukee and the only newspaper I get is the Packer Plus. I live in Waukesha, WI. I was searching the internet for a video on the tackle that Nelson Toburen, who only played one game, actually one snap, for the Packers and the NFL made. There is an article about him in the Packer Plus. I came upon this Forum and that's the rest of the story. I just wanted to comment to an old posting by a guy who said Toburen was his Dad's cousin.

OP
OP
C

Cheryl S

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Of course my favorite team, which is Ameria's favorite team is the Packers. I watched them at times with my Dad in the 60s when I was growing up 54 miles north of Green Bay. Yes, I even saw the Ice Bowl. I didn't have the passion for it as I do as a grown up. (physically, not mentally always). I went to college in Milwaukee and the only newspaper I get is the Packer Plus. I live in Waukesha, WI. I was searching the internet for a video on the tackle that Nelson Toburen, who only played one game, actually one snap, for the Packers and the NFL made. There is an article about him in the Packer Plus. I came upon this Forum and that's the rest of the story. I just wanted to comment to an old posting by a guy who said Toburen was his Dad's cousin.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Welcome *now when I post that, I hear the ladies voice welcoming me in chat!:)

Enjoy your stay and join in all the forum fun!

Members online

Latest posts