1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon... Update: Announcement to be released on MONDAY!

Packer Fanatic

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Cheryl S, Nov 3, 2011.

1. Cheryl S

Cheryl S Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Of course my favorite team, which is Ameria's favorite team is the Packers. I watched them at times with my Dad in the 60s when I was growing up 54 miles north of Green Bay. Yes, I even saw the Ice Bowl. I didn't have the passion for it as I do as a grown up. (physically, not mentally always). I went to college in Milwaukee and the only newspaper I get is the Packer Plus. I live in Waukesha, WI. I was searching the internet for a video on the tackle that Nelson Toburen, who only played one game, actually one snap, for the Packers and the NFL made. There is an article about him in the Packer Plus. I came upon this Forum and that's the rest of the story. I just wanted to comment to an old posting by a guy who said Toburen was his Dad's cousin.

2. Cheryl S

Cheryl S Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

3. robdog

robdog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +306
    Welcome to the forum. Interesting way you found our forum, I like it! :)

4. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +845
    Welcome *now when I post that, I hear the ladies voice welcoming me in chat!:)

Enjoy your stay and join in all the forum fun!